Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

In Search Of Tounge/Lips Telephone (1983 Musidor)
Posted by: Macman15 ()
Date: August 9, 2008 06:55

Hello guys,

well if anyone has ANY ideas or knows someone or even if one of you guys want to sell one or even trade one of the vintage red lipped/tounge telephone's from back in the day then please gimme a holler privately at macman15@aol.com. I have attemptted the usual methods, ebay and the like but have yet to notice any within the last 2-3 weeks. I did have my eyes on one on ebay but unfortunately the bidder ended it early to sell to another collector!?! By the way, obviously I would love for the item to be in excellent, near perfect condition but I can possibly do some minor repairs if necessary so please dont fail to run it past me if you have one. I can be reached either here of course of privately at macman15@aol.com

I am a collector & can provide MANY references (YOU SIMPLY STATE WHICH COUNTRY) as I can assure you that I will not dick you around aka waste your time with any sort of bullshit act!

thank you to all in advance who can possibly lend a hand by passing on the search message/forwarding my listing/ or making some tele calls on my behalf................youre help is VERY APPRECIATED!!!!!!

my best!!!

Charlie Mac
Florida (USA)

PS....just because Im from Florida doesnt mean I am a no good piece of garbage as sadly we have learned through the years that several sheisters from this board claim to be from FLA. JUst know I aint one of those as many will attest too!!!;-)

Re: In Search Of Tounge/Lips Telephone (1983 Musidor)
Posted by: Macman15 ()
Date: August 9, 2008 07:22

HELP!!!!;-))))

Posted by: yann ()
Date: August 9, 2008 08:04

Hi

Does it help ? I'm searching on Google

[eil.com]

Posted by: JuanTCB ()
Date: August 9, 2008 17:00

I got this for Christmas in 1983 - I used it for years, to the point where the white on the tongue handset wore off and I tried to repaint it with White-Out (bad move, but I was about 13 and didn't know any better). No idea where it is now, but keep checking eBay - they do pop up fairly regularly.

Also, you might want to check Craig's List.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 9, 2008 20:31

Hi Macman, my good friend, hope you find the telephone - please check email for a suggestion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-09 21:09 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: August 20, 2008 00:33

Hey Macman - did you find your phone?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1520
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home