Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST: The Rolling Stones- The Ultimate L.A. '75 , 4Reel/Top Of The Line (DVD 9)
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 31, 2012 19:01

Mr.D
My friend at Eagle Rock sent me nine songs in A+ condition compared to all previous releases...kind of a LA '75 teaser!

Whoa! You've got a good friend! How was the soundquality? Was it that dry mono source, or something completely different ? If you don't mind me asking...

Re: POST: The Rolling Stones- The Ultimate L.A. '75 , 4Reel/Top Of The Line (DVD 9)
Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: December 31, 2012 21:59

Great sound...that's why I think they will release it...

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: January 1, 2013 21:33

Didn't Falo re mix this one?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: January 2, 2013 12:32

Yes and it's on dime (or Tradersden ?) but no seeders so the 4reels will work for me for now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-02 12:33 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: January 2, 2013 13:59

I'm uploading falo's LA75 (MfG 43) to the Stonesvault now,
but it could take me some time to get all discs uploaded.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: January 2, 2013 18:36

JimmyShelter
I'm uploading falo's LA75 (MfG 43) to the Stonesvault now,
but it could take me some time to get all discs uploaded.

will take a while...
wish you lots of patience ;-)

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: January 2, 2013 18:49

Mr.D
My friend at Eagle Rock sent me nine songs in A+ condition compared to all previous releases...kind of a LA '75 teaser!

Please let us know when you get any more information. I don't suppose you might be able to share any of the songs as a teaser for us? smiling bouncing smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1566
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home