Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST: The Rolling Stones- "Whores, Cocaine, & a Bottle Of Jack" (Mp3+Artwork)
Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: December 21, 2009 20:02

richardsberry

Maybe it helps you to know that EVSD LA 75 boxset content in fact is :

CD 1, CD 2 : July 9 complete,
CD 3 : July 11,
CD 4 : July 13 except fingerprint file : July 11,
CD 5 : July 12,
Cd 6, 7, 8 : July 13 complete.

Now I am confused...I just downloaded CD 3 and 4, and when I compare it to the Love You Live Los Angeles release this is indeed the 070975 show. Track 9 of CD3 does not exist anymore, and Sympathy is from July 13.

Mathijs

Re: POST: The Rolling Stones- "Whores, Cocaine, & a Bottle Of Jack" (Mp3+Artwork)
Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: December 22, 2009 19:46

That's exactly what i said in my previous messages !!!
So cd 3 track 9 and the right sympathy version are expected as original poster promised ...

Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: January 4, 2010 23:16

See [www.iorr.org]
for a post in zip files !

Of course thanks to Viva Les Bootlegs, a great blog i recommand highly for great stuff...

Anyway Thanks for your efforts, Ludwig. You can find here the right 1975-07-09 SFD (complete Love you live version) that i requested ... So the job is done now !

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: January 5, 2010 17:16

Hey Ludwig,
I want to thank you for all of posts. I know it takes a lot of time to upload things so I really appreciate your work.
Thanks!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1584
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home