Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: April 19, 2008 23:46

I was downloading for a long time from here, always asking and requesting many rare things, so I felt like I have to upload something quickly winking smiley And here we go. For sure everybody knows "All Them Women", but...

"You know, it's good to post that... It's good to post anything" - would say Keithfucius on Chuck Berry's forum winking smiley

Anyway... Yeah. This is a set of outtakes and one unreleased song from Some Girls sessions. There is already one similar thread, but it contains something different I think. And this download is better 'cause it's my own server.

Setlist:

01. BEFORE THEY MAKE ME RUN (take I) a.k.a. "ROTTEN ROLL"
02. LOVE YOU TOO MUCH (take III, instrumental)
03. MISS YOU (take III)
04. BEAST OF BURDEN (take I)
05. SOME GIRLS (take I)
06. JUST MY IMAGINATON (take IV) - "I look OUT my window..."-version
07. FAR AWAY EYES (take II)

DOWNLOAD: [stones.surfingdaily.net]

More info about every track is inside of the ZIP file. Size is 210MB, it should download quite fast.

My favourites from here are 05 (much longer version), 02 (this is my favorite version of favorite never-released Stones' song, instrumental take) and 04 - BEAST OF BURDEN with falsetto vocals is strong.

Yeah, hope you'll like it!
And more to come, but I download most stuff from here... Still I prefer torrents anyway and wish sometime UrbanSteel will start to post torrents too... I'd seed for centuries then!

Goodnight winking smiley

Re: POST: All Them Women
Posted by: FoolToCry ()
Date: April 20, 2008 18:26

great post & versions...

but i think these are the normal-lp version without edits! so the songs are longer than the album versions...

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: April 20, 2008 19:38

Thank you kindly winking smiley

I forgot to mention, all tracks are good quality, enjoyable FLACs. smiling smiley

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: April 20, 2008 21:20

.....good quality, enjoyable FLACs.....

thank you, thank you very much!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1595
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home