Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Charlie Is My Darling", Dvd Torrent running
Posted by: pancho1111 ()
Date: November 9, 2007 20:23

at [www.hungercity.org] is running this torrent, very good qlty,
catch it if you can (80 seeders)..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-11-09 20:27 by pancho1111.

Re: "Charlie Is My Darling", Dvd Torrent running
Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: November 9, 2007 23:52

A Nice Post!!! Why don't those morons at ABKCO put out this film...Maybe they could use a small ounce of BRAIN POWER and contact Peter Whitehead and ask him for extra footage,( he most surely has extra footage, including concert footage)
ask him for commentary... maybe even interview Andrew Olgham ABKCO is SO STUPID!!! They are THE GOATS HEAD SOUP of the RECORD INDUSTRY!!! WHAT #%#HOLES!!!

They were suppoed to do a DVD projesct of TV show appearances...Of course I recently heard that it was delayed...Of course that type of project is delayed ...
Gee ABKCO we just can't wait for another remix featuring some stupid rapper(Sympathy for the devil With Fat Boy Slim.OR.I'm free Remix) What idiots!!!
Hey ABKCO..This is not what we want!!! You uneducated morons!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..HIRE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS THE HISTORY OF THE BAND!! STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES..YOU ARE KNOWN AS FOOLS!!!! Give It Up!! You know not What You Do!!! Jody Klein,Robin Klein,Terri Landi...IDIOTS!!! Learn the history of the band!! Listen to the people WHO ACTUALLY PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS!!!

SOULSURVIVOR

Re: "Charlie Is My Darling", Dvd Torrent running
Posted by: mikey ()
Date: November 10, 2007 15:03

Yes I'd definitely second that motion.

I'm sick and tired of the ongoing embargo on unreleased material from the Rolling Stones 60's and 70's output ever being put out..

But this DVD is absolutely fantastic knocks all other versions into the dust and it's a completely different edit too.

The lack of any desire by ABCKO or it has to be said the Stones themselves to release anything beyond rehashes of rehashes or DVDs of the latest stadium tour is truly, truly depressing - so it's really good that there are people who are passionate enough to go out there and help unearth and even preserve this material.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1848
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home