Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sorry To See The Monkey Go!!!
Posted by: Aireman ()
Date: September 30, 2007 00:13

I myself are truly sorry to see a great poster leave.
I am a part-time poster. I understand what he feels.
The only reason I came to this site was to look for boots for my own enjoyment.
I really dont care if they are gold or silver cd's or if the format if flac or mp3's.
Im on the site on a regular basis sometimes just to look around and sometimes just download a show.I love reading the comments that everyone puts up ( I learned quite a bit from just reading the posts).

Many times I post what I have to offer when someone asks for it because after a while giga size and yousendit links expire.
I get the most enjoyment from listening to performances from 1978 to the present day. what I have in my collection may not be worth the powder to blow'em to hell for anybody..........but me its what I listen to. I like the mp3 format especially 320kbps because it produces a good sound translates to cd very well. I have a lot of friends that i have turned on to this site. we discus what goes on in here at times ....I feel as the fine people who upload constantly and whose names you see as posters are my friends and I try to treat my friends very well. For those who think the put up substandard material (I wont name names ((Dead Flowers)) I say you dont like their posts then you should take it upon yourself to find something better and share it with us and let us decide.

Thanks for lettin me vent......but I gotta show to do

Aireman

Re: Sorry To See The Monkey Go!!!
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: September 30, 2007 00:19

Well a monkey is a monkey. Thanks Baboon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-09-30 00:31 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: September 30, 2007 00:33

Too much monkey bizniz tonite; too less monkeyman07.

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: September 30, 2007 02:38

MM07.....if ya do decide to ignore the naysayers and make a new post from time to time the two shows from Oakland 11-14/11-15 in "97" seem like a nice place to start. :-))) I attended both shows and would certainly not turn down a chance to hear them again. Either way your past efforts were extraordinary!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-09-30 02:39 by No Expectations.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1641
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home