Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

CLAPTON'S GRAAL QUEST : EPISODE II
Posted by: Marquee71 ()
Date: November 7, 2006 09:46

On September the 7th I've posted this message but I got no answers :-(

"I'm on a quest .... let me explane it to you :

1/ I own a EC boot called "FURTHER ON UP THE CROSSROADS" STBX 027-28-29-30 ( 4 CD's ) compiling a large number of rare live and studio unreleased over a 25 years period of time. Among them is a live jewel of "Double Trouble" (10'58) but the booklet isn't very helpful about it. Acoording to the booklet, it's a performance live in Europe in April or May 1983.

QUESTION 1 : Could anybody tell me exactly the date and the location of this show

QUESTION 2 : Do somebody have this boot ?

QUESTION 3 : Would he be kind enough to post it here ... I would be grateful 'til the end of time

So gentlemen, here's my Clapton Graal quest ... I'm waiting on your help"

So I repost it & this time I join the track to show you why I'm desesperatly searching for this show ( commentary on the track are welcomed ) :

[download.yousendit.com]

Thanx to everyone.

Re: CLAPTON'S GRAAL QUEST : EPISODE II
Posted by: kream ()
Date: January 8, 2007 12:16

ad.1 i don't know date and location for this show. i have 3 shows from Europe from 1983 /Bremen, Genoa, Gildford/ but "Double trouble" from every those show is shorter. (~ 8'30'').

ad.2 i don't have it. i have 2 boxsets /4CD/ titled "Crossroads" and "Crosroads 2" but this is not the same. if you want it, you can get it here:

[www.grammy.ru]

try to download 'Double troble' from CD4 and compare both versions. it could be the same version because lenght is the same.

Greetings. M

Date: January 8, 2007 13:40

Thanx for your quick answer Kream,

ad.1 - I've got Bremen too ( blue sheriff I guess ... ) ...

ad.2 - I've got those 2 boxes too, but it's not the same version

Have you listened to it ( maybe the link is dead (?)) ?
What do think about it ? To my opinion there's no other way but loving it to death !
I don't have the same number of boots you've got but I've never heard Clapton playing a blues so sharp, so agressively ... including the Cream & Dominos eras

So I'm telling myself that if the rest of the concert is played the same way, it should be a must have !

Posted by: kream ()
Date: January 8, 2007 13:53

i think 80's and 90's it was the best clapton's blues period. he played many great shows

maybe you have it, but if not, it can be next heaven's experience smiling smiley

[rapidshare.de]

[rapidshare.de]

i've chcecked links. work good

have a fun

greetings for all "Professor's" fans

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-08 13:57 by kream.

Date: January 8, 2007 15:21

Thanks a million Kream for all the informations and this great unexepected new year's gift ! ... your generosity is well known.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1299
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home