Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

To: Jagger 50
Posted by: jeroen starink ()
Date: September 26, 2006 21:26

Hi, How download i azareus??? Via Google?? Please let me know??
Bye Jeroen-Holland

Re: To: Jagger 50
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: September 26, 2006 21:44

Go to Rocks Off Bit Torrent page. In the top right hand corner of the page you will see Azureus with a blue frog. Dld. Click on whatever item you want from RO. Click on save to desktop. Then click on the blue frog on desktop. This will open Azureus to begin dld your chosen item. The more seeds and peers there are the quicker the dld. You need to get a green smiley face at least sometimes. Or maybe you need to open a port. My internet supplier just opened a port for Azureus for free. I know Azureus seems at first a headache with it's jargon. But we all started in the begining. Don't worry if you get a blue face. It means the RO tracker is down. Good luck.

Re: To: Jagger 50
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: September 26, 2006 21:55

I am not the brightest spark when it comes to computers. But what I have learnt is to click and see what happens.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1733
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home