Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The foottappers and wheel shunters club gig. Paradiso, May 27 1995, Amsterdam
Posted by: bartman ()
Date: October 23, 2006 12:00

Thanks!

Re: The foottappers and wheel shunters club gig. Paradiso, May 27 1995, Amsterdam
Posted by: SanctifiedMind ()
Date: December 3, 2006 07:11

Somehow I missed this post.
Some folks over at Keno's posted Still a Fool (Two Trains), a song I've never heard but really cool & bluesy.

[www.keno.org]
[www.sendspace.com]

Is anyone up for reposting the whole show? Please.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 3, 2006 07:14

SanctifiedMind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is anyone up for reposting the whole show?
> Please.

SanctifiedMind, you can get both Paradiso shows in perfect quality (not MP3) from Rocks Off right now, if you know how to use torrent-stuff.

Date: December 3, 2006 07:25

I can't use this excuse forever, but I'm clueless on torrents.
I know there are some tutorials out there so I guess I better get busy.
Any recommendations on torrent clients? I've heard of bittorent and azeurus (sp?). I get the impression that I might have to leave my machine on line for days at a time for it to work and act as a server for other folks to download too (?).

Date: December 3, 2006 07:42

SanctifiedMind, most people prefer "utorrent". I prefer "azarus". I just downloaded a DVD...it took 3 hours. It depends on what internet-connection you have got..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-03 08:15 by Erik_Snow.

Date: December 3, 2006 07:51

thanks very much Erik for the help.
I'm sure I'll be as hooked as I was when I found IORR (which is pretty hooked)
I've got basic dsl, which works o.k. I think it'd be impossible to download UrbanSteel's half gig concert posts on dialup.

Date: December 3, 2006 08:02

Oh, sorry, I didn't know you had dialup. I guess torrents would be impossible for you then. To buy a bootlegCD would be the same price as downloading.
(BTW, I had dial-up, one year ago, and I actually save a lot of money having broadband...in addition to the fact that the internet works 10000 times faster)

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1552
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home