Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Twicks Tickets
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: July 6, 2006 17:44

I have two pairs of tickets for both shows. But I can't go. They are to be collected from box office. But my credit card must be shown. As TM refuse to refund these four tickets, does anyone who wants to take my place have any ideas how you could collect them to see both shows with a friend. I can give you the ref numbers but obviously not my CC. It seems a shame to waste the chance for these shows. If you want to go and have a smart idea and you promise to pay me the face value of the tickets after you have seen the shows then please e-mail me. Please don't reply if you want to skank me. If you are going to be the one I am also open to trade the tickets for some Stones records. This is breaking my heart. But Stones fans help eachother, right!

Re: Twicks Tickets
Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: July 6, 2006 17:48

As Ticketmaster haven't mailed tickets for the UK shows yet, could you get them to mail them to you rather than having the box office collection option ?

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: July 6, 2006 18:06

I asked them. Because my new mailing address is different from that on my CC statement they will only allow BO collection. Also there is a thread from yesterday saying everyone must collect from BO. It's amazing that those tickets belong to me legally. But my personal predicament means I can't collect them.

Posted by: aimz ()
Date: July 7, 2006 06:16

Thats not fair, huh? Good luck dude.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2327
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home