Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Clip of ABB gig
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: July 4, 2006 08:47

I won't attend any gig but I would really like to see how the concert starts.I have the Rio and Buenos Aires but none of them shows the explosions at the start.Thanks in advance.

Re: Clip of ABB gig
Posted by: crash ()
Date: July 4, 2006 18:41

...here ya go, StratoGR - the opening (Intro & JJF) from the Saitama DVD...

Duration/File Size - 5 min 08 sec / 18.5mb .wmv file

[www.sendspace.com]

Date: July 4, 2006 21:01

Someone is going to send me this dvd.I am really waiting to see the dvd everybody talks about lately.Anyway thanks for responding.

Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: July 4, 2006 21:13

Thanks a lot, StratoGR!!!!

I am now downloading this DVD with BitTorrent.

Torrent here:
[www.yousendit.com]

or:
[www.yousendit.com]

Date: July 4, 2006 21:20

2 more requests.Is there any clip again with the start of the gig,but in a stadium show and the original stage not the one used in south America.
Second can someone explain me step by step how to use torrent?I know shit about this.

Date: July 4, 2006 21:27

I post in less than one minute but I have a reason.I was impressed by the powerful sound.I mean when I downloaded I heard it on the speakers of the laptop.5 Minutes later I connected with the amp.Man very ,very powerful.The walls were shaking.

Date: July 4, 2006 21:45

To use Torrents:

1. Download BitTorrent or BitComet (http://dw.com.com/redir?pid=10552986&merid=6257627&mfgid=6257627&ltype=dl_dlnow&lop=link&edId=3&siteId=4&oId=3040-2196_4-10552986&ontId=2196_4&destUrl=http://www.download.com%2F3001-2196_4-10552986.html) I prefer BitComet. Place the file on your Desktop.

2. Install the program by double-clicking the downloaded file.

3. After finished the installing, you find a torrent file, f.ex. the files I uploaded. Double-click the 'SAITAMA DVDR.torrent' file. Then 'OK' or 'Start'.

4. Now you're downloading the files from the torrent.

5. When finished (it can take days..) you find the file under C:\Program Files\BitComet\Downloads

6. Put in a blank DVD, open your burning program, and burn the DVD.

Did that help?

Many places you can download torrent files from, but RocksOff is best: [rollingstones.kicks-ass.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-04 21:49 by Tekumseh.

Date: July 4, 2006 22:03

Is it very slow or I have to make some fixes?

Date: July 4, 2006 22:07

It is sometimes slow, sometimes fast, but you're dealing with about 3 GB, so at least it takes 10 hours, sometimes a week.

I downloaded Voodoo Halloween DVD took me one week with the first, 3 weeks for the second disc...

But for smaller files it's of course faster.
Depends on how many others using the same torrent too.

Date: July 4, 2006 23:27

The funny thing is that the first and only file I tried to download from bittorrent is Voodoo Halloween DVD.I gave up.

Date: July 4, 2006 23:47

This one - Saitama DVD - is much faster. Put it on this morning, and already it's now up on 45%. This is with the second torrent I posted, the one without a + in the title. Not Saitama+DVDR, but 'Saitama DVDR.'

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1593
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home