Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question: Tumbling Dice
Posted by: ohcarol ()
Date: May 18, 2006 03:27

On the Stripped Campanions Tumbling Dice there is this great accostic first half of the song before going to the live verision for the secound half of the song. Is the first half of this song around in its entirety? Thanks

Re: Question: Tumbling Dice
Posted by: TatteredTongue ()
Date: May 18, 2006 04:22

No, of course I'd love to be wrong but, too bad I'm not. I enjoy that part of the song as well.

Posted by: 55 Rusty ()
Date: May 18, 2006 12:39

it's an official release, Mick got the rest.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: May 18, 2006 16:34

Theres a videoclip of it on the PC-Interactive portion of Stripped. The bad news is the i-trax technology was short lived and not to many win95 pc's could play it. It's obsolete now and no cd-drives will even recognize it.

Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: May 18, 2006 16:52

You got one on the Stripped TV Special too, but it's not the same as on the Stripped CD(-ROM). But I guess one of these are used at the Stripped Companion.

I like the mix when it goes over to live with full band.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 18, 2006 16:53

That's not bad news. It's available on boot DVD in perfect quality. It was sent on TV at the time Stripped was released. "On DVD 94-97" is one title that contains this stuff.

Posted by: ohcarol ()
Date: May 20, 2006 02:27

Could someone upload this from the DVD...?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2099
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home