Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Led Zeppelin - Earls Court 1975
Date: May 15, 2006 17:28

Anyone have this live?

Re: Led Zeppelin - Earls Court 1975
Posted by: HomerJRichards ()
Date: May 16, 2006 17:59

RollingTbilisiStones, I only have Dazed and Confused, & No Quarter from this show - as part of a bootleg boxed set from which I've been slowly uploading stuff from at yousendit. Based on how long it's taken me to upload other Zep live stuff on yousendit - it will take a while and it's 11pm here and im about to go to bed but I'll be back on here tomorrow after i've uploaded the two tracks if you are interested. I should be able to get them both done by tomorrow night. I'll let you know as soon as they are both finished.

Re: Led Zeppelin - Earls Court 1975
Posted by: BALK1970 ()
Date: May 16, 2006 22:43

Have the entire set aswell as bonus tracks from May 25 on 3 DVD's from the Japanese Empress Valley Box Set HEAVY METAL KIDS. This is the best version around. Close to the songs on the original 2DVD set they released last year.

Would love to trade. preferably for Stones 2005 US Stadium shows and or Copacobana on DVD!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2313
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home