Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tomorrow could feature my last post for a while
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: May 3, 2006 04:30

Yes....yes it could.

It will be called Goodnight Vienna. It's a 2 disc set of live material from 1973 AND....my favorite part of this set.....rehearsals from 1973 including "live" versions of Can You Hear the Music and Hide Your Love.

For that poster who likes having live versions of studio albums....this could fill out GHS if you want to include rehearsal material.

A freind of mine from this board sent me the discs last week. I have never seen it posted here so hopefully it will be well recieved. If it isn;t...Too Effin Bad!

I love this set. Been listening to it all week. The sound quality of the rehearsals is mezza mezza but it's great stuff. Watch for it on this same channel sometime tomorrow morning.

Re: Tomorrow could feature my last post for a while
Posted by: HoldOnToYourHat ()
Date: May 3, 2006 05:11

that sounds awesome, I love those tracks from GHS! Appreciate your generosity, Cafaro

Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: May 3, 2006 06:58

Thanks in advance....hope your recovery is going well

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Date: May 3, 2006 12:33

Yep , it will be great !!
That's my favorite priod too.

If I got no problem for downloag and upload , can repost time to time !

Just one question : tell me your average speed of upload !!

Date: May 3, 2006 16:38

Oggy,
The speed varies, I guess. Mother and others feel that 320 is best so that's what I try to post at. IT is my understanding that sometimes that isn't possible though. I set my I-Tunes to 320 for importing so hopefully that's what it comes out as. Up untiul 2 weeks ago, I had no idea about any of this stuff.

Frankly, computers bore me terribly!

Posted by: SFTD ()
Date: May 3, 2006 17:43

Hey Oggy:

When you ask about average speed of upload / download, I think what your asking is what your getting in terms of transfer rate. That's depends on whether your using a modem or you have high speed internet access. It also depends on how busy the telephone lines are and what site your connecting into.

The import bitrate setting on the ipod relates to the degree of compression applied to the original music WAV file to produce the MP3 formatted file. In the case of 320 KB/s, that is about 23 % of the original file size.

SFTD

Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: May 3, 2006 20:10

Cafaro, thanks very much for all the time and effort you've put in to providing all the great stuff you've posted these past few weeks! I really appreciate your generosity! I hope you're fully recovered and back to normal for good, now.

Posted by: tattoojack ()
Date: May 3, 2006 21:04

Thanks so much for remembering my interests Cafaro!!!! I was able to complete the Tattoo You albumn live with all your help. This one will be great as well. One question. Where can i find Coming Down Again and Winter for GHS collection?

Thanks again for all you have done. May your days find you untroubled and unlocked from the wrong side of the door. May you have more support behind you than your shadow on the floor. And may any lonesome feelings be meerly a state of mind for you.

Date: May 3, 2006 21:07

thanks Tatoo....I almost wept. If it wasn't for the pin meds, I may have!

Now that you mention it....I don't know if Coming Down Again was ever played or rehearsed. Winter I think, has been played before.

Anyone help?

Date: May 3, 2006 23:14

I have an adsl modem with line at 6000 kbps download
640 kbos upload

But here max 10-12 at upload !!
download is goog varying between 30 up to 250 !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1787
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home