Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

again: press conference show
Posted by: monkey_man ()
Date: February 9, 2006 19:56

help needed: i think this show has definitely been posted here ages ago.now i got the possibillity to download larger files. so can anybody please upload it again. would be nice to compare this 3 song show with their performance during the superbowl half-time. thank you in advance.

Re: again: press conference show
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: February 9, 2006 20:22

Hey Barney (sorry; Barni), have you tried over at Rockpassion?
I believe its up there.

Date: February 10, 2006 15:36

thanx baaaahuuuuun! found that page recomended but they don't wanna let me in. couldn't find out how to get this f*** ing password. are there any other sources out there? btw didn't we have a date on the fair last year?

Date: February 11, 2006 18:38

please, i just want a link. please.please.please. are you nice guys all sleeping?

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: February 12, 2006 05:18

Here you go, this is a mix of sbd & aud, remember only the first minute or so from each song was broadcast so they've mixed in an aud source to complete the show. Would have got this originally via shidoobee, from rockpassion?

[s8.yousendit.com]

Date: February 12, 2006 16:10

thank you vox12string you're the man!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1522
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home