Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

stones mp3 site question
Posted by: thkbeercan ()
Date: January 22, 2006 21:37

[www.oth.net]
i was referred to this site yesterday by a topic in this forum and was able to download. today i can not. it appears the site adds and subtracts new stones material every day.
anyone know what it is or how i can access it?

Re: stones mp3 site question
Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: January 23, 2006 14:38

I've been keeping an eye on this site for some time - the posts stay active for a long time but they seem to come and go out of the frame... So if you were working on the Hartford concert say.. keep monitoring the site and the files should return - alternatively you could try the using the search facility - if you input a key word or phrase you may be able to access the files.

Date: January 23, 2006 14:42

Further to my last post - note that there are two search options - one at the bottom of the page..

Posted by: thkbeercan ()
Date: January 23, 2006 20:33

thanks buddy. it appears for most of these files, you need permission from the file holder. the altamont concert files were not like that, however...will keep experimenting...

Date: January 24, 2006 02:28

Use the bottom search utility and type in altamont - it should bring them up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1351
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home