POST: xx October 2023: from 'trebor' at Dime: M Jagger interview (in english) for Belgian Radio 'Classic 21' (in french)
Coming from 'trebor' and posted on Dime.
Here I do nothing except doing the relay.
Here trebor comments:
Mick Jagger 2023-XX-XX Interview, Classic 21 (Belgium) FM Broadcast 2023-10-22
"Soundtrack" program every Sunday morning on Classic 21 (Mons, Belgium).
Presenter : Laurent Debeuf. Interview by : Laurent Rieppi.
Special broadcast following the release of the new Rolling Stones album entitled “Hackney Diamonds” (October 2023).
Interviews interspersed with extracts from the new album and advertisements. I removed the official songs and advertisements.
Date the interview was recorded: unknown. Date of broadcast on air: 2023-10-22 between 11:05 a.m. and 11:58 a.m.
Recording Gear: Marantz M-CR610 with an additional external antenna homemade --> Roland Edirol R09HR v.1.04 (16bit/44kHz) input level at 41 --> PC with USB cable.
Post production: Volume adjusted, fade in / fade out for all tracks, tracks created and tagged with SoundForgePro.
Tracks in wav --> Flac 8, Align on sector boundaries using fix and .ffp with Trader's Little Helper.
01. Djs intro & Interview # 1 (About the secret of his voice)
02. Djs comments & Interview # 2 (About the collaborations with Stevie Wonder and Lady Gaga during the album's recording sessions)
03. Radio jingle with Mick Jagger
04. Djs comments & Interview # 3 (About the collaborations with Bill Wyman)
05. Djs comments & Interview # 4 (About the song "Dreamy Skies")
06. Djs comments (About the friendship between Keith & Mick)
07. Djs comments & Interview # 5 (About Andrew Watt)
08. Djs comments & Interview # 6 (About the song "Rolling Stones Blues")
09. Djs comments & Interview # 7 (About a possible new tour and meeting Keith & Mick at Dartford)
10. Djs comments & Interview # 8 (About the Keith & Mick statues at Dartford)
11. Djs comments / Outro (About the collaboration with Paul McCartney)
Total Time : 22:56
link valid until 23/11/23
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-16 18:59 by StonyRoad.