Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Q: a week in Bristol
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: June 6, 2023 20:31

Hello my UK friends.
I will spend a week (13 -> 20 June) in Bristol but also Bath and Wales.
Do you have any addresses to advise me (record store, flea markets, …)?
Thank you in advance ! (if I find interesting stuff you will benefit from it too!!!)

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Re: Q: a week in Bristol
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 6, 2023 21:05

You could try Spillers record shop in Cardiff - The oldest record shop in the world. .... [spillersrecords.uk]

Or D'vinyl, a couple of miles from Cardiff city centre (at the junction of MacKintosh place and Albany rd.......which has an unbelievable amount of records............ [www.facebook.com]

Date: June 6, 2023 22:06

EddieByword
You could try Spillers record shop in Cardiff - The oldest record shop in the world. .... [spillersrecords.uk]

Or D'vinyl, a couple of miles from Cardiff city centre (at the junction of MacKintosh place and Albany rd.......which has an unbelievable amount of records............ [www.facebook.com]
Nice
thanks Eddie!

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: June 6, 2023 22:25

Check St Nicks market in Bristol , I recall there were some record sellers there amongst the food outlets etc. this was pre lockdown , so don't know if it's changed much.

Date: June 6, 2023 22:49

nbutton
Check St Nicks market in Bristol , I recall there were some record sellers there amongst the food outlets etc. this was pre lockdown , so don't know if it's changed much.
Thanks a lot Nigel I will try!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 821
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home