Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Boot of Philly, 2013,June 21
Posted by: dkwalika ()
Date: March 4, 2023 02:02

I've been searching on Dime a Dozen, Utorrent, and others, and no luck. Anyone out there know where I can find this. My son and I went.

Thanks.

Re: Boot of Philly, 2013,June 21
Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: March 4, 2023 02:26

I was there also. Had a beer with BV the day before the show.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 4, 2023 04:26

dkwalika
I've been searching on Dime a Dozen, Utorrent, and others, and no luck. Anyone out there know where I can find this. My son and I went.

Thanks.

There you go......... [iorr.org] ....WLR 2187 2013 - 21 Shows Part 3 - 14CD+1DVD

[www.dbboots.com] ... discs 5 & 6.

WLR 2187 2013 - 21 Shows Part 3 - CD 1-5. ... [www.filefactory.com]

WLR 2187 2013 - 21 Shows Part 3 - CD 6-10. ... [www.filefactory.com]

Also, [www.dbboots.com] ... Scroll down to MfG 75 - DVDs and Bluray. [iorr.org]

Others available (out there) but I don't know where .... [www.dbboots.com]

Date: March 4, 2023 13:30

EddieByword
dkwalika

Thanks.

There you go......... [iorr.org] ....WLR 2187 2013 - 21 Shows Part 3 - 14CD+1DVD

[www.dbboots.com] ... discs 5 & 6.

WLR 2187 2013 - 21 Shows Part 3 - CD 1-5. ... [www.filefactory.com]

WLR 2187 2013 - 21 Shows Part 3 - CD 6-10. ... [www.filefactory.com]

Also, [www.dbboots.com] ... Scroll down to MfG 75 - DVDs and Bluray. [iorr.org]

Others available (out there) but I don't know where .... [www.dbboots.com]

Wow, thanks!

Date: March 4, 2023 14:24

I seem to be in an infinite loop of a website I can't get past to get the actual files. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Date: March 4, 2023 15:57

dkwalika
I seem to be in an infinite loop of a website I can't get past to get the actual files. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Which link are you trying to access/download from? ....Just in case, the dbboots links are for reference only.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-03-04 17:51 by EddieByword.

Date: March 4, 2023 18:01

EddieByword
dkwalika

Which link are you trying to access/download from? ....Just in case, the dbboots links are for reference only.

The filefactory ones.

Date: March 4, 2023 18:27

dkwalika
EddieByword
dkwalika

The filefactory ones.

Hmmm, that's weird ....what do you get when you click on one? I get a page with a box on the left giving an option of Fast download and Slow download. I've got an account with FF so I use the 'Fast download' option but I also clicked on 'Slow download' and another page opened offering various acounts to buy but also an option to "carry on with slow download"..........lmk..

Also, which browser are you using?....I use Firefox - no problems with that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2023-03-04 18:29 by EddieByword.

Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: March 5, 2023 10:37

We can't access FileFactory in France... Therefore, I'm using a VPN and it works.

Date: March 5, 2023 14:04

EddieByword
dkwalika
EddieByword
dkwalika

The filefactory ones.

Hmmm, that's weird ....what do you get when you click on one? I get a page with a box on the left giving an option of Fast download and Slow download. I've got an account with FF so I use the 'Fast download' option but I also clicked on 'Slow download' and another page opened offering various acounts to buy but also an option to "carry on with slow download"..........lmk..

Chrome on a Mac.

Date: March 5, 2023 14:35

dkwalika
EddieByword
dkwalika
EddieByword
dkwalika

The filefactory ones.

Chrome on a Mac.

I don't use either of those so don't know if that's the problem. (I know internet explorer is pretty limited in what it supports nowadays) ...... What happens when you click on the FF link?

Date: March 5, 2023 17:02

EddieByword
dkwalika
EddieByword
dkwalika
EddieByword
dkwalika

The filefactory ones.

Chrome on a Mac.

I don't use either of those so don't know if that's the problem. (I know internet explorer is pretty limited in what it supports nowadays) ...... What happens when you click on the FF link?

It starts to download, then just goes to the next page.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 5, 2023 17:58

for Filefactory....first open your account
than click the link to download.

Date: March 6, 2023 02:49

There you go - good until 13.3.2023 ......... [wetransfer.com]

Date: March 7, 2023 13:27

EddieByword

Thanks a lot! My son and I were there, last row! Still had a blast. Drunkest crowd we've ever been in!

Date: March 7, 2023 13:41

dkwalika
EddieByword

Thanks a lot! My son and I were there, last row! Still had a blast. Drunkest crowd we've ever been in!

No problem, always good to get a show 'you' were at.......thumbs up

Date: March 7, 2023 15:49

I just read the cover on one of the boots: "Last @#$%& row. Dead @#$%& center."

No shit, must've been in our section! With drunken Canadians!

Date: March 8, 2023 15:40

It worked! Thanks again!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2784
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home