Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones + Maneskin @ Allegiant Stadium 2021-11-06 (FLAC)
Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 1, 2023 20:00

ROLLING STONES
LAS VEGAS, NV @ ALLEGIENT STADIUM
2021-11-06

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Street Fighting Man
03. It's Only Rock 'N' Roll
04. 19th Nervous Breakdown
05. Tumbling Dice
06. Rock Off
07. Ruby Tuesday
08. You Can't Always Get What You Want
09. Living In A Ghost Town
10. Start Me Up
11. Honky Tonk Women
12. -band introductions-
13. Connection
14. Happy
15. Miss You
16. Midnight Rambler
17. Paint It Black
18. Sympathy For The Devil
19. Jumpin' Jack Flash
20. Gimme Shelter
21. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

[we.tl]

+

MANESKIN
LAS VEGAS, NV @ ALLEGIENT STADIUM
2021-11-06

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. In nome del Padre
02. Zitti e buoni
03. Take Me Out
04. Somebody Told Me
05. Beggin'
06. Coraline
07. For Your Love
08. MAMMAMIA
09. I Wanna Be Your Dog
10. I Would Be Your Slave

[we.tl]

this is by no means the definitive copy. That would be the DVD with Daspyknows audio.

I spelled Allegiant wrong on the info file. Oops!

this is my original "review":

I decided I wanted to go too late so hotels and flights were outrageous, Megabus completely booked and no one around here I knew wanted to make the trip, at least hit and run (I had can't miss events here Nov 5 & 7). Wanted to see one more show and was even looking at Dallas the night before but ultimately passed. Finally after all week pretending the show was completely impossible, the night before I took a look at Greyhound and booked it with a 3am return.

Knew the sheer amount of tickets on resale and the tightening accommodations would put downward pressure on the prices. Indeed the show was 80% full and that was mostly unsold resale tickets or the ones the band/promoter holds back to scalp themselves that are dumped back into the pool too late to move.

During the trip there this lady across the aisle flashed her muff! That would never happen on Megabus. Spirit Airlines, maybe.

Got to hit a Shidoobee party and meet Teresa, Lori, Alyssa, Greg and a bunch of people afterward.

Dig the stadium, saw GNR there in August. Worth it just for the air conditioning.

Maneskin from Italy opened. There was some slight buzz here when they were on a late night show so I looked up their Roxy show and there was a sole resale ticket for 500$. While watching this all I could think of is if someone actually paid it and if they thought it was worth it. They didn't impress me but I was still glad to see them since the Stones tend to have the most generic openers. At least they got the crowd's attention whether they enjoyed it or not.

The Stones would probably rank 4th out of the 4 I saw this tour. Band was just off and out of synch. And while the fan vote was often the best part of the 1990's tours, it's the worst now! Maybe I was just younger and more idealistic but voting was better in the 1990's.

Had Sec C115 to the side. Couldn't see Sasha Allen except when she was on the screen or during Gimme Shelter (which she takes to the next level) and she was probably the highlight of the show. Now the Lyft driver to the Greyhound (Because the city bus to the station broke down, yikes!) told me he knew her from singing in his church and he told me "but her mother told me she has a showcase on a song, um um um" "Gimme Shelter?" "Yeah that's it" and he put the studio version of the song on.

Didn't see the Debbie Tiger tribute but I think her every time I see something weird or interesting going on with tickets because my first instinct would be to let her know. I learned so much from her and her absence is strongly felt this tour.

posting all day every day at [ijwthstd.blogspot.com]

really wanted to revisit Nov 6 in history but was out of town on the anniversary

Re: Rolling Stones + Maneskin @ Allegiant Stadium 2021-11-06 (FLAC)
Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: March 1, 2023 20:46

thumbs up

Posted by: jstones ()
Date: March 1, 2023 23:51

grazie mille

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: March 2, 2023 02:41

thank you

Posted by: 1fatum ()
Date: March 2, 2023 12:38

Thank You

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: March 2, 2023 18:13

Thank you Dan...do you have any more from the 21 tour ?

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: March 2, 2023 18:43

thanks!

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 2, 2023 21:19

detroitken
Thank you Dan...do you have any more from the 21 tour ?

I recorded 6 shows but pretty much have everything

Whether or not it's easily findable is another thing as I really am only working out of 2-3 folders (out of dozens and about 14TB or so)

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: March 3, 2023 12:27

Thanks very much!!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 3, 2023 15:23

Thanks Dan!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 5, 2023 11:20

THX

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1934
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home