Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Monkey Man And Fool To Cry Minneapolis 2021 Multi Cam Stereo Matrix Audio From Video Clips
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 28, 2021 20:47

hi
well i'm no midimannz but this should be good until he or falo come up with something better

so i figure these are the two that most people want to see so i created a multi cam of monkey man and then fool to cry really is just the good close up video from facebook with better audio i didn't think it would improve with me mixing more videos into it but i did add one at the beginning since its cut off at start of the facebook one

the audio is a lossy matrix made of audio form video clips
i'm currently working on a complete matrix which should be done and posted by saturday or tuesday unless a good lossless source is shared by then in which case my project would be redundant

7 days
we

Re: POST: Monkey Man And Fool To Cry Minneapolis 2021 Multi Cam Stereo Matrix Audio From Video Clips
Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: October 28, 2021 21:48

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Re: POST: Monkey Man And Fool To Cry Minneapolis 2021 Multi Cam Stereo Matrix Audio From Video Clips
Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: October 28, 2021 22:17

Thank You very much!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 29, 2021 00:09

Thank you PW!

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: October 29, 2021 03:20

smileys with beer

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: October 29, 2021 23:00

Well done PW!
thumbs up

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 31, 2021 20:37

THX

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2136
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home