Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Currently i´ve been working on...
Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 15, 2020 19:51

1989-1990 Tour recordings.As i have found out that,almost all of then were/are running too fast.Just one day i tested couple my straight audiotape transfers(on cd´s) and i noticed that they run too fast,how come i didn´t notice it when i did my tapes first time on cd´s.No idea what i was thinking.Now these shows are going to see a new light and life,and i have personally noticed that they did bloody exellent shows back then,this tour was much better what i remembered.Some recordings been pain in the ass.First half runs 4% too fast and 2nd half 7%(Rome 25.7.1990)was a perfect example,Cd 1 was 6-7% too fast and 2nd cd was on some parts 8-10% too fast!Then end of the show back on 6% too fast.

1st east troy run too slowly,i sped that up nearly 4% and it sounds perfect.

So later this fall,i will start to upload these,and when i start,this will be one time offer only and i will upload them in parts.So get them when you start to seen them here.

And also,is anyone willing to do new artworks for these? it´s about time to update old ones...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1867
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home