Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request to people in the UK: the 2 episodes of Later with Jools Holland with Ronnie Wood
Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: November 26, 2019 13:35

Could somebody in the UK please download and post the 2 episodes of Later with Jools Holland with Ronnie Wood (it is not possible outside the UK):

[www.bbc.co.uk]

and

[www.bbc.co.uk]

The download can be done e.g with JDownloader: [jdownloader.org]

Thank you very much in advance!

Re: Request to people in the UK: the 2 episodes of Later with Jools Holland with Ronnie Wood
Posted by: WetWillie ()
Date: November 26, 2019 18:40

Both versions of Later s54e05 are on torrentday. Just search on Jools.

Re: Request to people in the UK: the 2 episodes of Later with Jools Holland with Ronnie Wood
Date: November 26, 2019 18:48

Thank you, but I am not on torrentday and signing up is by invitation only, so that doesn't help me much...

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: November 26, 2019 19:36

RW - Jools Extracts
Do these help?

Date: November 26, 2019 22:17

Thank you. But on the 15th the picture is very jerky.

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: November 26, 2019 22:27

you will get a mail soon

Date: November 27, 2019 10:42

Thank you all for your help but there is still no good recording from the 15th November. Everything I received is always the same bad screen capture with a very jerky picture. So there is no good version around and nobody in the UK who can download the episodes directly from the BBC website?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: November 27, 2019 11:15

Here is the 15th:
[we.tl]

It's direct from iplayer, so any jerkiness is down to the BBC.

syrel

Date: November 27, 2019 11:57

Many thanks, syrel, that is exactly what I was looking for. thumbs up Do you have by chance also the episode from the 14th in this quality?

Date: November 27, 2019 14:11

Apologies - the uploaded one is the 14th. I'll upload the 15th later.
syrel

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: November 27, 2019 14:52

Thanks syrel and everyone else. My god, Ronnie is really good. Nice to see he's doing what he loves.

Date: November 27, 2019 23:36

Here is the 15th
[workupload.com]

syrel

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 28, 2019 03:25

thank you syrel

Date: November 28, 2019 09:46

Thank you very much syrel for both episodes!

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: November 28, 2019 15:23

Thanks a lot Syrel for uploading both episodes, unfortunately the second one (the real Nov. 15) seems to be taken down by workupload. Could you try again with a different filer hoster?

N

Date: November 28, 2019 19:04

I wanted to reupload it to wetransfer but the file is too big (>2GB ), it is not possible.

Posted by: WetWillie ()
Date: November 28, 2019 23:16

[wetransfer.com]

mkv files of both shows

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-29 20:20 by WetWillie.

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: November 29, 2019 11:02

Thanks syrel!

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: November 29, 2019 11:28

Thanks a lot WetWillie!

N

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: November 30, 2019 02:08

Thanks

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: November 30, 2019 23:28

Thank you syrel !!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1998
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home