Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO MSG & Giants DVDs
Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: October 16, 2005 08:45

Hi,
I'd like to trade for these DVDs
If you 're interested in any kind of swap , thanks to contact me at stonefan@neuf.fr
J-P

Re: ISO MSG & Giants DVDs
Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: October 16, 2005 15:14

J-P,
I will begin torrenting MSG Disc 1 on the Rocks Off tracker tomorrow afternoon U.S. time...then MSG Disc 2 and Giants Stadium to follow...I may try to seed them on Dimeadozen as that would be MUCH faster! Giants Stadium is 118 minutes on one disc.

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: October 16, 2005 15:23

thanks Mr D ! you're the man !

Date: October 16, 2005 16:14

i hope your not going to seed them in ISO format. not all of us can burn or convert them to VSO format. i have yet to see an ISO dvd on dime. the only program i use is dvd shrink so i don't know if ISO can be converted.

Posted by: Esky ()
Date: October 16, 2005 16:23

what's the deal with downloading "footage" as opposed to "audio" ?

I would have thought if your downloaded "footage" from a site like DIME then it would just be a matter of a straight copy to DVD ?? Doesn't your download create the 2 main folders automatically ? Do you need to convert these files before burning to disc?

Posted by: Andy L ()
Date: October 16, 2005 17:45

You don't have to do any converting with ISO - just burn it straight away with DVD Decrypter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2083
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home