Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Problem with burning "Forth Worth"-dvd?
Posted by: J.Marty ()
Date: September 22, 2005 00:41

Hi folks, I recently purchased the Jointrip "Forth Worth"-dvd and it's excellent, works just fine in both my dvd-player and computer.

The problem is that I can't seem to copy it, I have just set up a trade with a nice member from this board and my computer just doesn't like this disc. I have tried everything; dvd decrypter, dvd shrink, dvd fab decrypter, dvd magic ripper, clone dvd etc etc.

I use to burn with Nero and I have also tried to copy the disc at once, without ripping it. No result. I just got error messages, sometimes the computer says it's not a dvd-video in the driver...

I noticed that the disc has a "copy protected"-sticker on it, but hey, this is a bootleg, not a blockbuster movie...

Has anyone on this board had this kind of problem and know how to help?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, J.Marty

PS. I never had any problems with my dvd-burner before, and all the other discs in this particular trade (incl. 4 Reel's "Ladies & Gentlemen") are ready to go (just as you know, Jim).

Re: Problem with burning "Forth Worth"-dvd?
Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: September 22, 2005 01:45

Yes I do J Marty! Hope someone can help him out.....

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: September 22, 2005 08:04

J.Marty download a program called Alcohol 120% - it'll burn most anything.

[www.download.com]

If you get stuck email me and I'll run off a copy for you.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Posted by: J.Marty ()
Date: September 22, 2005 14:43

Thank you for the tip Kyle, but unfortunately Alcohol 120% didn't work either; "unrecovered read error". So now I am giving up.
I would really appreciate if you could do a copy of "Forth Worth" for me, so that I can finish my trade. I'll email you privately.

Thanks, J.Marty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1383
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home