Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

therollingstonesshop.com ??
Posted by: stalemate97 ()
Date: January 3, 2018 02:01

Hi Guys

Do you know what is the difference between "therollingstonesshop.com" and "store.digitalstores.co.uk/rollingstones" ? (except they are two distinctive web sites).

What is the Official shop ?

On the first one you can buy on air Yellow vinyl for examples. Prices are low and they have more items to sell.

Thanks for your answers.

Re: therollingstonesshop.com ??
Posted by: nick ()
Date: January 3, 2018 02:44

It's a different way to sucker you into still ordering from them because their main store sucks so bad at fulfilling orders. ???

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: January 3, 2018 10:31

nick
It's a different way to sucker you into still ordering from them because their main store sucks so bad at fulfilling orders. ???

Right, that's the truth, thumbs up!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 3, 2018 10:45

stalemate97

Do you know what is the difference between "therollingstonesshop.com" and "store.digitalstores.co.uk/rollingstones" ?

Looks like 'TheRollingStonesShop.com' is intended for North America (Prices in $) while 'Store.Digitalstores.co.uk/RollingStones' is intended for Europe (Prices in €).

When I open 'TheRollingStonesShop.com' from Europe I will be automatically redirected to 'Store.Digitalstores.co.uk/RollingStones' ....

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: January 3, 2018 15:23

Irix
stalemate97

Do you know what is the difference between "therollingstonesshop.com" and "store.digitalstores.co.uk/rollingstones" ?

Looks like 'TheRollingStonesShop.com' is intended for North America (Prices in $) while 'Store.Digitalstores.co.uk/RollingStones' is intended for Europe (Prices in €).

When I open 'TheRollingStonesShop.com' from Europe I will be automatically redirected to 'Store.Digitalstores.co.uk/RollingStones' ....

Les baisés, comptez-vous!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2081
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home