Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: DAC, eat this: Post: UC sessions, all 8 tracks completegrinning smiley
Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: August 2, 2017 00:04

Simply - thank you very much!
Lovely to listen to...
Cheers

Posted by: finn ()
Date: August 2, 2017 00:53

Thank You Mr. D and Chris

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 2, 2017 00:54

I uploaded the torrent to Dime and will post some replies

igemo75
"All About You (Train Song)" was in fact recorded late 1979 in NYC.

schnitstelle
The correct track listing for this torrent is:
01 - The Golden Mile.flac
02 - Christine.flac
03 - Dance Mr K.flac
04 - Forty.flac
05 - Heartbeat.flac
06 - Identification.flac
07 - In Your Hand.flac
08 - Run And Take.flac
The track: All About You (Train Song, diff vocals) is missing from this torrent.

Here is the track: All About You (Train Song). Link is up for a week.
[we.tl]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-02 10:14 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 2, 2017 10:18

Dime info updated, see reply above

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: August 2, 2017 10:40

All About You might be from the Some Girls sessions late 1977.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: August 2, 2017 12:38

silkcut1978_
henrik87
DAC just steals when someone posts here.
Imagine you have some rarity and share it for free on iorr which is good for the fans. After two days you will notice that DAC sells a CD with your upload and makes big bucks out of it.

They regularly did this with recordings or matrix sources I uploaded here or on dime.

It is a great move by Chris and Mr. D! They piss off DAC, make a lot of fans on iorr happy and also put a shame on the person who sold to iorr which he wasn't allowed to!

The times of "making big bucks" is long gone, isn't it? Only very few people still buy and collect CDs anymore.

Anyway, thanks for the GREAT upload to everybody involved though I can understand that a few people might be very angry in case they spent big bucks when buying the tape.. I hope I'll be still alive when maybe the 40 Licks-tracks will see the light of the day one day :-)

Silk,
Kindly drop me a line, my email address is open.
Mr.D

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: August 2, 2017 14:30

Many thanks to all involved.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: August 2, 2017 15:22

BIG Thanks to all involved for these....

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: August 2, 2017 15:51

henrik87
Imagine you have some rarity and share it for free on iorr which is good for the fans. After two days you will notice that DAC sells a CD with your upload and makes big bucks out of it.

They regularly did this with recordings or matrix sources I uploaded here or on dime.

It is a great move by Chris and Mr. D! They piss off DAC, make a lot of fans on iorr happy and also put a shame on the person who sold to iorr which he wasn't allowed to!

This is really all utter bullshit. DAC doesn't care about IORR at all as their customer base is completely different. They don't steal, but if an unreleased track is in the open domain everybody -you, me and DAC- can do whatever you want with the tracks.

There's about 20 or so tapes in tape trading circles available with 1977 to 1985 material that has only been partially released (Foxes in the Boxes) or posted on this board. My guess is that there is at least sufficient (and interesting) material for another 5 to 7 single CD's that will be released one day or the other.

Mathijs

Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: August 2, 2017 17:11

Chris & Mr. D - Thank you very much, thank you very kindly!
Always looking forward to new, unreleased material!

Marty

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: August 2, 2017 18:24

thanks smiling smiley

Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: August 2, 2017 22:10

Doesn't Dance Mr K. sound like Golden Caddy?

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: August 2, 2017 22:32

riccardo99

It sounds like Still in Love

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: August 2, 2017 22:40

Mathijs
henrik87

This is really all utter bullshit. DAC doesn't care about IORR at all as their customer base is completely different. They don't steal, but if an unreleased track is in the open domain everybody -you, me and DAC- can do whatever you want with the tracks.

There's about 20 or so tapes in tape trading circles available with 1977 to 1985 material that has only been partially released (Foxes in the Boxes) or posted on this board. My guess is that there is at least sufficient (and interesting) material for another 5 to 7 single CD's that will be released one day or the other.

Mathijs

I am waiting... I am waiting... (Oh Yeah Oh Yeah)
Waiting for someone to get it over here....
Slow or fast...Slow or fast... (Oh Yeah Oh Yeah)
Waiting for someone to get it over here...
See it come along and Don't know where it's from
Oh Yes We Will Find Out.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: August 2, 2017 22:42

henrik87
riccardo99

It sounds like Still in Love

It sounds like Dance Mr K. grinning smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: August 2, 2017 23:02

01 - The Golden Mile
02 - Christine
03 - Dance Mr K.
04 - Forty
05 - Heartbeat
06 - Identification
07 - In Your Hand
08 - Run And Take
09 - All About You (Train Song, diff vocals)

Track 8 Run And Take is sounding familiar.

Could this be an improved (instrumental) version of Cookin'Up?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-02 23:38 by RipThisBone.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: August 2, 2017 23:58

RipThisBone
01 - The Golden Mile
02 - Christine
03 - Dance Mr K.
04 - Forty
05 - Heartbeat
06 - Identification
07 - In Your Hand
08 - Run And Take
09 - All About You (Train Song, diff vocals)

Track 8 Run And Take is sounding familiar.

Could this be an improved (instrumental) version of Cookin'Up?

Run And Take is the then new name for the track I Love You Too Much (I Can't Help It on most recent bootlegs) according to Zentgraf. But I Love You Too Much V from 1982 is known since the 90s.

Dance Mr K was the 1982 working title of the track known as Still In Love.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-03 14:31 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: August 3, 2017 09:32

Thanks to all the kind souls involved!

silkcut1978_
henrik87

The times of "making big bucks" is long gone, isn't it? Only very few people still buy and collect CDs anymore.

Anyway, thanks for the GREAT upload to everybody involved though I can understand that a few people might be very angry in case they spent big bucks when buying the tape.. I hope I'll be still alive when maybe the 40 Licks-tracks will see the light of the day one day :-)

Remember when you said you'd share one rare track in your possession (At least "Open The Door To Your Heart (Dirty Work), She Was Hot (very early version, probably Mick on drums), My Girl (no-strings version)" for every unknown track that appeared? Still time to make good on that promise ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-03 09:33 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: August 3, 2017 10:15

gotdablouse

silkcut1978_
henrik87

Remember when you said you'd share one rare track in your possession (At least "Open The Door To Your Heart (Dirty Work), She Was Hot (very early version, probably Mick on drums), My Girl (no-strings version)" for every unknown track that appeared? Still time to make good on that promise ;-)

You have a very good memory, to say the least ;-)

"She Was Hot" is already out (Virchow-tape) but yes, I didn't share it...

Posted by: anco ()
Date: August 3, 2017 13:14

any cover??thumbs up

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: August 3, 2017 13:28

Cool, but I don't get all the praise. It wasn't shared willingly for us, but just out of spite for DAC ... and no doubt many others are being held back.

Now the person that leaked them to DAC & forced this issue, that's who gets my praise. Out yourself so you can be thanked appropriately!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-03 13:32 by LeonidP.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: August 3, 2017 13:42

Thanks Mr.D!

Date: August 3, 2017 13:56

silkcut1978_
gotdablouse

silkcut1978_
henrik87

You have a very good memory, to say the least ;-)...

... yet you still ignored the promise to share.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: August 3, 2017 14:03

LeonidP
silkcut1978_
gotdablouse

silkcut1978_
henrik87

Oh no, do I have to quit my job, hurry home and upload stuff? Nobody told me so, that's why I'm still sitting in office waiting for the afternoon to go by. Please excuse for any inconvenience I may cause...

Date: August 3, 2017 14:57

LeonidP
Cool, but I don't get all the praise. It wasn't shared willingly for us, but just out of spite for DAC ... and no doubt many others are being held back.

Now the person that leaked them to DAC & forced this issue, that's who gets my praise. Out yourself so you can be thanked appropriately!

Now what have YOU ever shared here?
If you did, sorry, otherwise don't expect us to upload anything new anymore.
The tracks were not only given to piss off DAC, but, since they were leaked, people here on IORR who can't buy silvers for whatever reason, could also listen to them.

Your praise for someone who broke a promise not to sell nor share is despicable!

Chris from Belgium

Date: August 3, 2017 16:18

coowouters
LeonidP

Now what have YOU ever shared here?
If you did, sorry, otherwise don't expect us to upload anything new anymore.
The tracks were not only given to piss off DAC, but, since they were leaked, people here on IORR who can't buy silvers for whatever reason, could also listen to them.

Your praise for someone who broke a promise not to sell nor share is despicable!

1) Yes, when you say you won't share, you are obliged not to ... i am not questioning that. Shame on person.

2) But I still have to consider that someone gave that person the songs and told them not to share with the rest of the community.

3) And further still, from those of us that didn't have them, we still would not if it were not for that person -- isn't that correct? So that is only where my thanks can go - to the one that broke the promise, otherwise i would never have them.

Why would i thank those that make a point to never share them? ...and only did so because they knew they would be leaked anyway in another month or so, just so they can get 'some' credit.

4) And lastly, LOL on the "what have you shared?" comment. What does that have to do w/ any of this - I am not the one w/ the songs to withhold or share at my whim.

Date: August 3, 2017 16:21

silkcut1978_
LeonidP
silkcut1978_
gotdablouse

silkcut1978_
henrik87

Oh no, do I have to quit my job, hurry home and upload stuff? Nobody told me so, that's why I'm still sitting in office waiting for the afternoon to go by. Please excuse for any inconvenience I may cause...

Certainly not, but you did make a point not to address it -- which seemed to me to be an attempt to avoid it, and hope it is forgotten. Apologies if I got the wrong impression.

Date: August 3, 2017 16:28

LeonidP
coowouters

1) Yes, when you say you won't share, you are obliged not to ... i am not questioning that. Shame on person.

2) But I still have to consider that someone gave that person the songs and told them not to share with the rest of the community.

3) And further still, from those of us that didn't have them, we still would not if it were not for that person -- isn't that correct? So that is only where my thanks can go - to the one that broke the promise, otherwise i would never have them.

Why would i thank those that make a point to never share them? ...and only did so because they knew they would be leaked anyway in another month or so, just so they can get 'some' credit.

4) And lastly, LOL on the "what have you shared?" comment. What does that have to do w/ any of this - I am not the one w/ the songs to withhold or share at my whim.

Some valid points, but still, I cannot agree with the "thanks to the person who leaked them" nor do we want credit to share them.
As for the "sharing", I didn't mean stuff that's not in circulation, but,
just to give an example, a DAC (let's stay in the spirit, LOL!),
that is out but not shared. Mind you, I'm not forcing in any way people
who bought silvers to share them immediately,
but an older release that's still missing in the download links of ,
for example, theStonesVault.
I also meant re-uploading stuff when someone asks a re-upload.
Too many people here just grab the uploads, but rarely re-upload.

That's all winking smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: August 3, 2017 18:24

Identification sounds like a very early version of the guitar solo part of Dirty Work , it's just a bit much longer smiling smiley

HMN

Date: August 3, 2017 18:24

coowouters
LeonidP
coowouters

Some valid points, but still, I cannot agree with the "thanks to the person who leaked them" nor do we want credit to share them.
As for the "sharing", I didn't mean stuff that's not in circulation, but,
just to give an example, a DAC (let's stay in the spirit, LOL!),
that is out but not shared. Mind you, I'm not forcing in any way people
who bought silvers to share them immediately,
but an older release that's still missing in the download links of ,
for example, theStonesVault.
I also meant re-uploading stuff when someone asks a re-upload.
Too many people here just grab the uploads, but rarely re-upload.

That's all winking smiley

Understood. I'm not in the inner circle and I know there's a lot out there I'll never hear. I don't bitch about it, I get it. But when they do hit the rest of us, there is no one that appreciates it more than me. The Stones have been a huge part of my life and I love listening to all the demos, outtakes, live recordings, etc.

... so even if leaked by a deplorable person, i.e. one that broke a promise, well sorry but that's not on me -- that person has to answer to whom he made the promise. I still give my thanks to that "deplorable" person as I would not have them otherwise.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1611
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home