Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Muddy Waters HipOSelect
Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: May 7, 2017 04:12

Hi everyone. I've been trying to track down the 2 hip o select releases hoochie coochie man complete chess masters and you shook me chess masters As well as the non hip o rollin stone collection from I believe yr 2000 or so. I have most of muddy's catalog but these 3 releases are hard to find. I can't afford to pay $200 plus for the ones I've seen on line. Does any one have these 3 releases? Could someone maybe post flac versions or send links to my email? I really wish I had these. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Muddy Waters HipOSelect
Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: May 7, 2017 15:57

out of my head
Hi everyone. I've been trying to track down the 2 hip o select releases hoochie coochie man complete chess masters and you shook me chess masters As well as the non hip o rollin stone collection from I believe yr 2000 or so. I have most of muddy's catalog but these 3 releases are hard to find. I can't afford to pay $200 plus for the ones I've seen on line. Does any one have these 3 releases? Could someone maybe post flac versions or send links to my email? I really wish I had these. Any help would be appreciated.

I have an extra copy of the You Shook Me Chess Masters 2 CD set. It's still sealed, mint condition.

Leave me your e-mail and we'll discuss the details. I can send you photos.

Re: Muddy Waters HipOSelect
Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: May 11, 2017 07:33

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1730
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home