Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: One More Shot, Keefs Version
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 20, 2016 16:35

Hullo,

Would someone be so kind, as to post Keefs take on One More Shot !!!
Really looking forward, to tht one.
Thanks
Jeroen

Re: Request: One More Shot, Keefs Version
Date: May 21, 2016 00:50

Lots of us have been waiting...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 21, 2016 16:29

What's with all these requests for uncirculated stuff? Have they ever been "filled"?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 21, 2016 16:57

gotdablouse
What's with all these requests for uncirculated stuff? Have they ever been "filled"?

Whats the matter with you?? I am just anxious to hear it, and maybe someone has the desire to post it now.
Jeroen

Date: May 21, 2016 20:25

corriecas
gotdablouse

Whats the matter with you?? I am just anxious to hear it, and maybe someone has the desire to post it now.
Jeroen

In corriecas's defense, wasn't it in a few of your very own threads that loads of previously uncirculated/unknown recordings surfaced, gotdablouse?

Still, there is a difference between a thirty-year old tape and a three-year old recording.

Date: May 21, 2016 23:31

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

In corriecas's defense, wasn't it in a few of your very own threads that loads of previously uncirculated/unknown recordings surfaced, gotdablouse?

Still, there is a difference between a thirty-year old tape and a three-year old recording.

if i have to wait 30 years for it, i will be dead by that time.probably sooner
Jeroen

Date: May 22, 2016 05:07

corriecas
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

if i have to wait 30 years for it, i will be dead by that time.probably sooner
Jeroen

Yeah, but I was just trying to make a point that things do eventually surface.

Date: May 22, 2016 13:02

Well, maybe one of the Foxes in the Boxes will be so kind, as to post more gems , including OMS by Keef.
Jeroen

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: May 25, 2016 19:41

I'd prefer the entire KR lead vocal version of Salt Of The Earth. Or Connection, which probably exists.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: May 30, 2016 17:38

corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

It's a bit annoying, especially the thread title. How about "has it surfaced yet?" ... so that you don't mislead others into thinking it has, which is how I took the title.

Date: May 31, 2016 16:00

LeonidP
corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

It's a bit annoying, especially the thread title. How about "has it surfaced yet?" ... so that you don't mislead others into thinking it has, which is how I took the title.

Ok, thats how i will do it next time. Point taken.
jeroen

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: June 6, 2016 06:24

corriecas
LeonidP
corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

Ok, thats how i will do it next time. Point taken.
jeroen

Cheers! smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1911
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home