Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for MFG90
Posted by: stoneguy ()
Date: November 23, 2015 21:13

Hi:

I am looking for a working copy of MFG90, Boston June 12, 2013. I downloaded this dvd from EL back in March and just got around to burning it last night and I was getting write errors. Completed dvd would not boot. So today I downloaded the same dvd from File Factory and again got write errors. I have tried both Imgburn and Nero with no success. Has anyone had issues burning this dvd? Can anyone help me get a good copy? I was at this show so it has sentimental value. Thanks.

Joe

Re: Looking for MFG90
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 23, 2015 23:11

stoneguy
Hi:

I am looking for a working copy of MFG90, Boston June 12, 2013. I downloaded this dvd from EL back in March and just got around to burning it last night and I was getting write errors. Completed dvd would not boot. So today I downloaded the same dvd from File Factory and again got write errors. I have tried both Imgburn and Nero with no success. Has anyone had issues burning this dvd? Can anyone help me get a good copy? I was at this show so it has sentimental value. Thanks.

Joe

Joe, can you play the VIDEO_TS file on your PC?

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 23, 2015 23:36

coowouters
stoneguy
Hi:

Joe

Joe, can you play the VIDEO_TS file on your PC?

I'm not even sure how to play the video files on my PC. All I have is Windows Media Player (an older version) and PowerDVD which is buggy and doesn't work well. I've never had an issue like this before. I don't think it's the media I am using, because I've never had a problem with that either. It's weird. And Falo's work is always faultless. So it's got to be me.

Date: November 23, 2015 23:44

I just burned a DVD using Nero Express and all went well; the DVD plays on my PC and on my standalone DVD player...
I would advise to download "VLC media player" to play video on your PC (it's free) and plays lots of formats).

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 24, 2015 00:25

I'm going to try and burn a couple other DVD9's tonight and see what happens. I'm way behind on all my Stones video. I'll let you know what happens. And I'll D/L the VLC media player. Thanks.

Date: November 24, 2015 00:38

stoneguy
I'm going to try and burn a couple other DVD9's tonight and see what happens. I'm way behind on all my Stones video. I'll let you know what happens. And I'll D/L the VLC media player. Thanks.

I'm uploading the files I used to burn my DVD to WT. The files, NOT rar files.
It will take a while because it is a DVD9.
If your other DVDs burn fine, you can use my files for the MfG 90 smiling smiley
I will post the WT links in this post tomorrow.

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 24, 2015 02:29

I just tried burning Abu Dhabi (MFG 97) and it didn't work either. And yet I burned Madrid just the other day (with your help) and it was fine. I wonder if I got some bad discs. I'm using TDK DVD+R DL discs. Never had a problem with them. Maybe I should try a different brand. I use Verbatim for blu ray and haven't had a single issue with over 30 successful burns. Maybe hold off uploading all your dvd files. I compared the video files (Boston) I downloaded from the file factory today with the ones I d/l from EL awhile ago and they are exactly the same.

Date: November 24, 2015 09:57

To late smiling smiley

MfG 90:
(put all the files in a folder "VIDEO_TS")

WT links valid until November 30th:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Part 4:
[we.tl]

Part 5:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 24, 2015 17:55

Chris, what brand of dvd media do you use?

Joe

Date: November 24, 2015 19:17

stoneguy
Chris, what brand of dvd media do you use?

Joe

I used (my last) Verbatim. I've never had problems with any brand as far as I can remember. (but I do not burn many DVDs anymore; I play them from a USB stick)

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 24, 2015 19:24

That's a good idea. Less moving parts for sure. I'll have to try that.

I think I figured out the problem I'm having. Bad media. I just burned a dvd9 with no issues. So it's probably not the source data, it's the media.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1686
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home