Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 6 of 9
Re: At the Olympia 1995 Soundboard release?
Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: December 27, 2015 20:15

Tonstone
henrik87
Wonder Minnow or better said Rattlesnake managed to @#$%& up the release again by switching Angie and Wild Horses and cutting crowd noise between songs.

But anyway I am looking forward to the CD release of the show by Rattlesnake as it will be taken from the original digital source!

How do you know this ? and do you know who owns the original ?

As Brixton was taken from the ProShot VHS the CDs are the best you can get from that show.

It is rumoured that Rattlesnake will offer Chapter three after the CDs which are confirmed by now. So it is a pretty safe bet that the Olympia recording is also sourced from the ProShot VHS.

As VHS contains digital audio the CDs will be the best source for Olympia. The LPs are ripped by fans and contain a few crackles and slight noises from the turntable. So IMHO the CDs will be the source to get until rattlesnake releases the ProShot on DVD!!!

Posted by: Mikael ()
Date: December 27, 2015 20:16

Many thanks!!!

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: December 27, 2015 20:18

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-30 19:01 by tioms.

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: December 27, 2015 21:26

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-24 23:01 by midnrambler.

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: December 27, 2015 21:45

tioms
Mister FORTILIX,
Do you think I want to sell my collection?
More than 800 LP's(boots) & more than 1500 cd's only the boots (silver pressed) not downloaded or cdr's.
The collection goes to my son and afterwards to my grandchild.
I do not want to make any profit of the stuff I have.

And above: ""LiveAtHydepark"" was kind for me, send me your address and I'll give you a surprice.
So: LiveAtHydepark send me a mail: [email protected]

I've send you a mail.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: December 27, 2015 21:59

Thank you GivenToFly08. You are very generous to share this gem with us.
thumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: txussilvestre ()
Date: December 27, 2015 22:10

Thank you so much GivenToFly08!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 27, 2015 22:17

LiveAtHidepark
Fortilicks,

With 1 or 2 LP-sets to sell around 100 Euros + postage, TIOMS will just recoup his money, maybe he will have a few euros left. Maybe that's what you call making money ?

Fortunately, there are still people buying records and still people making records.
I have nothing against people who think everything should be free and don't want to pay for a record. That's their problem.

But please, shut up, stop barking after people who still buy and appreciate factory made records.

Luc traveled back to Brussels to buy the remaining 2 boxes, so he could reserve them for people here on the board.
His asking price (including traveling to Brussels), was not high. I know for a fact that Luc IS NOT A RESELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He collects! And when he tries to do you all a favor by securing a couple of these limited boxes,
and is so kind to go through the trouble to find out how to give us a taste of the content, he's bashed!

And don't forget, this the "Buy, SELL, Trade" section of IORR, NOT the "share" section (although thanks to the generosity of some members,
it became almost exclusively a sharing section.

If I buy something, it's still up to me to decide if I want to share it or not, don't force us to share!

And the remark "Or maybe the equipment at the kindergarten was defectuous????" was unasked for!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-27 22:19 by coowouters.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: December 27, 2015 23:50

Hear Hear !! with you all the way Chris and Tioms, Please Guy's remember without people like Tioms and Chris,you would not have the opportunity to download or the choice to buy without hearing samples.So please respect anyone who takes the time to post anything for others to get for free. These guy's I know pass on stuff for their love of the Rolling Stones. So in this case Fortilix you are out of line to comment like that about Tioms. He may not have posted what YOU wanted but that was a cheap shot to someone who genuinely was trying to post as best he could.

If you don't like what is posted for free, don't download it and PLEASE don't pass bad vibes on people who take the time to post .Thank you Tioms [Luc] and Chris for all you do on this site, I can see there is only one person quoting from the Kintergaren. but don't know whywinking smiley

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: December 28, 2015 01:31

THANX FOR SHARING.smileys with beer

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: December 28, 2015 01:57

Thanks for sharing.

Much appreciated.
THE DON

Posted by: fortilix ()
Date: December 28, 2015 07:56

OK Sorry for my mistake.

LUC is GOD!

Chris, Tonstones, Chris and LiveAtHidepark are his angels!

Bless them all!!!!

Amen.

I won't argue with God and his Holy trinity. That was not my point.

When I upload some stuff, which I have done and now I won't do it here anymore as I already wrote, (I have shared stuff people like those who insult me would never ever have had their hands on... BTW I don't take no offense for these insults, I just don't care! Makes me laugh!) I do it the right way, the best quality for YOUR pleasure. I share it for FREE. And it takes time. My time. And I like to share with the fans. Even if I spent some money to get the stuff.

I'm in touch with other collectors (real ones, serious ones, generous ones) around the world who gave me unreleased stuff to share (stones and others) because they trust me and know I will do it right. I will upload them on sites, who share quality stuff without those childish comments...

In fact, this board is nor for me.

This case is closed. And now you can go on forever BLAH BLAH BLAH, if you don't have better things to do...

Posted by: MrTurner ()
Date: December 28, 2015 11:14

Thankyou so much GivenToFly08 a marvellous wetransfer post.

Happy New Year to you when it comes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-28 11:15 by MrTurner.

Date: December 28, 2015 11:36

Fortilix,sorry you see it that way.I no way intended to insult you [and don't think I did], My point was merely to respect people who take the time and effort to post.As for childish comments.I rest my case,though respect yours.

Date: December 28, 2015 11:41

henrik87
Tonstone
henrik87
Wonder Minnow or better said Rattlesnake managed to @#$%& up the release again by switching Angie and Wild Horses and cutting crowd noise between songs.

But anyway I am looking forward to the CD release of the show by Rattlesnake as it will be taken from the original digital source!

How do you know this ? and do you know who owns the original ?

As Brixton was taken from the ProShot VHS the CDs are the best you can get from that show.

It is rumoured that Rattlesnake will offer Chapter three after the CDs which are confirmed by now. So it is a pretty safe bet that the Olympia recording is also sourced from the ProShot VHS.

As VHS contains digital audio the CDs will be the best source for Olympia. The LPs are ripped by fans and contain a few crackles and slight noises from the turntable. So IMHO the CDs will be the source to get until rattlesnake releases the ProShot on DVD!!!

Thank's for the update Henrik.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 28, 2015 21:42

henrik87

It is rumoured that Rattlesnake will offer Chapter three after the CDs which are confirmed by now.

This is a great news :
RS's plan to assure a safe return on investment by releasing this gem first on vinyl worked. Their strategy proves that in the age of DL boot labels can still buy unreleased recordings from collectors and make a profit from them. We're not quite back to the glorious early 90's but that's a good news.

What's next? I'm anxious to see what comes after Olympia. And I didn't find obscene to have to wait a few weeks for the Olympia vinyl to be "liberated"... If you wanted it badly your best option was to buy it. winking smiley

Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: December 29, 2015 11:49

Has it been noticed already it is on Dime, with track separation?

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Any artwork available?

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: December 29, 2015 12:19

Track separated version:

[www.wetransfer.com]
Good until January 3.

[www.filefactory.com]

Sorry, no artwork.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: December 29, 2015 12:37

-

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-24 23:02 by midnrambler.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 29, 2015 14:21

Many many thanks GivenToFly08 for sharing your brand new LPs!! >grinning smiley<smileys with beer!

Many thanks Deltics for sharing your Track separated version! thumbs upsmileys with beer

All much appreciated!

Date: December 29, 2015 14:49

Quique-stone
Many many thanks GivenToFly08 for sharing your brand new LPs!! >grinning smiley<smileys with beer!

Many thanks Deltics for sharing your Track separated version! thumbs upsmileys with beer

All much appreciated!

It's not my track separation!

Date: December 29, 2015 15:05

Thanks for the We Transfer-files, Deltics. I am a bit confused. Is that the Dime-version or the EL? Is this the one MidnightRambler speaks of, better cut?

Date: December 29, 2015 15:12

alexander paul
Thanks for the We Transfer-files, Deltics. I am a bit confused. Is that the Dime-version or the EL? Is this the one MidnightRambler speaks of, better cut?
I'm led to believe that it's the one from EL.

Date: December 29, 2015 15:21

OK. Thanks again.

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: December 29, 2015 15:30

No the Dime rip and the EL rip are different. The dime version is the best sounding so far (Micks vocals sounds less distorted and overall fuller sound) and the one to get even if you already have the other ones.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-29 15:36 by TheBlockbuster.

Posted by: txussilvestre ()
Date: December 29, 2015 18:54

Thank you so much, Deltics!!!

Posted by: jumpinjackflavio ()
Date: December 29, 2015 21:04

Thank you!!!

Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: December 29, 2015 21:12

thank you any chance for artwork

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: December 29, 2015 23:19

here are some good scans...

[page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp]

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: December 30, 2015 00:41

As far as the channels being switched (Keith in left, Ronnie right). I remember back in the mid to late nineties recording many shows such as Stripped on VH1 and the MTV Live at the 10 Spot special from cable to vhs then to cd. At some point I thought damn, I've got a left and right RCA wire switched somewhere but in my mess of wires and components at the time didn't even want to think about tracking it down. After this and Brixton, I now realize I hooked up correct after all and some sound guy or recording tech within was the one who didn't know Keith belongs in right and Ronnie left. I moved not long after and checked and they were all correct. Almost everything I have recorded from that era, 95-98, the channels are switched. Maybe he was promoted and was the same dude who mixed the initial Tokyo 1990 vault release.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-30 00:46 by shadooby.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 6 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2114
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home