Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones 2005 Tour DVD FS/Trade & MORE!!
Posted by: timewaitsforno1 ()
Date: June 13, 2005 21:51

I have THE one everyones looking for all of the songs from the Julliard, tour
rehersals in NYC, the official press conference not Matt Lauer, BBC tour announcement and even local Boston TV News Cast on the Stones opening in Fenway Park. Also for sale the VERY RARE CDrs from:

1) Touring Party 7 disc of live 72 shows including very rare Exile on Main St stuff
(by the way Mick is mistaken Tour and Frayed was performed on June 3rd, 1972 at Vancouver, Canada, at the Palais he states "This is one we've never performed live but it should be perfect" Also Sweet Black Angel Fort Worth June 24th, 1972 1st show.

2) Hot Stuff Vol 1 on Stage (1969-1994) 4 disc all soundboard recordings
3) Hot Stuff Vol 2 In Studio (1962-1989) 4 disc all soundboard recordings

THESE ARE NOT THE ORIGINALS But the content of these stunning box sets. After I have sold 10 copies of each I will auction the actual box sets on Ebay as they have incredible booklets etc inserted and have long been out of print.

One last item have UNUSED Ticket FROM Sunday Sept. 27th, 1981 Rich Stadium
Orchard Park, NY. This is in VG condition and will priovide a scan front and back
for serious buyers. This is BEAUTIFUL with the Tongue in the center and the Tatoo
You Swirls on the sides etc. No trades will be considered for this, I will give some one at IORR a chance to grab it before it gones on EBay. Make a resonable offer as I really dont want to part with it. Anything less than the low $200 range
WILL NOT be considered. Email me for info at timewaitsforno1@yahoo.com, I have a
100% rating on Ebay. Don't wait I'm only running 25 copies of the 2005 Tour DVD

- Darren

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2055
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home