Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: The Rolling Stones, Werchter Classic, Werchter, Belgium, 2014-06-28 on Wetransfer, valid until July 8th
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 1, 2014 14:27

With many thanks to the taper and uploader to Dime:

(Numbering of the tracks start with 02, but that's just a small mistake; all tracks are there, you just have to renumber them)
Midnight Rambler is cut into 2 parts, but just burn your cd DAO and you will not hear it. I started my 2nd CD with MR (it's up to you where you want to split, but I thought it be be best to stop the 1st CD after Keith's set)

The Rolling Stones, Werchter Classic, Werchter, Belgium, 2014-06-28

Setlist:
*Jumpin’ Jack Flash
*You Got Me Rocking
*It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll (But I Like It)
*Tumbling Dice
*Wild Horses
*Doom and Gloom
*It’s All Over Now(The Valentinos cover) (tribute to Bobby Womack)
*Out of Control
*Honky Tonk Women (followed by band introductions)
*You Got the Silver (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
*Can’t Be Seen (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
*Midnight Rambler(with Mick Taylor)
*Miss You
*Gimme Shelter
*Start Me Up
*Sympathy for the Devil
*Brown Sugar
*Encore: *You Can’t Always Get What You Want (with the Dekoor Close-Harmony Choir)
(I can’t get no) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)

Taper: S. Bladt
Equipment: core sound microphones + Olympus dm 5

[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-02 00:07 by coowouters.

Re: Post: The Rolling Stones, Werchter Classic, Werchter, Belgium, 2014-06-28 on Wetransfer, valid until July 8th
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 1, 2014 14:29

Great stuff Chris, thanks again,......smileys with beer

Re: Post: The Rolling Stones, Werchter Classic, Werchter, Belgium, 2014-06-28 on Wetransfer, valid until July 8th
Posted by: legin ()
Date: July 1, 2014 14:35

Thanks for posting!!..These shows are coming in so fast it's hard to keep up..lol!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 1, 2014 15:05

Thanks Chris for sharing this recording here! Of course also thanks to the taper! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: mescalero ()
Date: July 1, 2014 15:47

Bedankt Chris voor deze opname wachtte al 2 dagen.

Thanks to the taper as well.hot smiley

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: July 1, 2014 16:11

Thanks Chris & taper

Date: July 1, 2014 16:15

mescalero
Bedankt Chris voor deze opname wachtte al 2 dagen.

Thanks to the taper as well.hot smiley

LOL! had het al live gehoord, maar inderdaad, blij dat ik nu nog eens kan luisteren :-)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 1, 2014 16:56

Thank you, very, very much!

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: July 1, 2014 17:16

smileys with beer

HMN

Posted by: VOODOOSEBI ()
Date: July 1, 2014 18:58

thx a lot>grinning smiley<

Posted by: FRANCKY ()
Date: July 1, 2014 19:12

Great post...

Thanks a lot for this one ! smileys with beer

Francky

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: July 1, 2014 19:30

Thanks a lot! smileys with beer

-----------------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: July 1, 2014 21:56

thanks very much for sharing !

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 2, 2014 03:03

Thanks for Posting Chris thumbs up- Also thanks to Taper thumbs up

Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: July 2, 2014 03:07

when you download you get two parts of midnight rambler

Date: July 2, 2014 10:51

spidey39
when you download you get two parts of midnight rambler
See my remark, third line in my first post ;-)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 2, 2014 12:15

Now in the 50th Archive as well ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: July 2, 2014 13:46

Thanks!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 2, 2014 19:26

...Guys, this is a 'RAR'-file; computer says 'NO'...

Are there any other audio formats (like mp3 and/or - preferably - WAV) available?
Or is there an easy way to convert them?

(P.S.: this is the whole concert in one audio file, yes?)

...Oh, and yes: thanx a million for the effort of recording & uploading!!
Highly apreciated.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 2, 2014 19:34

RoughJusticeOnYa
...Guys, this is a 'RAR'-file; computer says 'NO'...

Are there any other audio formats (like mp3 and/or - preferably - WAV) available?
Or is there an easy way to convert them?

(P.S.: this is the whole concert in one audio file, yes?)

...Oh, and yes: thanx a million for the effort of recording & uploading!!
Highly apreciated.

Yes it is a .rar file and you must extract the content which it's the complete audio of the concert in lossless format and separated by tracks so you won't get it better!

Date: July 2, 2014 19:41

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 3, 2014 11:13

...Thanx, all!
I'm not familiar with (unzipping) RAR, but I'll give it a 'GO'(-ogle... ;o) when I'm at home.

Cheerz!

Date: July 3, 2014 15:25

Gave it a listen and while I know first hand that it's hard to get a good (and stressful) to get a good recording this one sounds particularly "muffled" to my ears?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: July 3, 2014 17:05

gotdablouse
Gave it a listen and while I know first hand that it's hard to get a good (and stressful) to get a good recording this one sounds particularly "muffled" to my ears?

Hi gotdablouse,
I´d rather say the opposite! This is a good aud recording, better than average.
Is it possible there might be some kind of problem at your end? May I suggest a redownload?
Once again Thank You Chris and all involved.

Matti

Date: July 3, 2014 17:37

Thanks, can't see how a redownload would help with the "muffled" sound I hear, it's digital so either it works or it doesn't ;-) Since it's ok for you it could indeed have something to do with my setup, although I listened to Berlin and Madrid just after that and they sounded fine, nice and bright. Just tried Paris and again that slightly "muffled" sound...although I know it sounds great on headphones, I guess my "office" setup doesn't like good recordings, I'm going to EQ the high-end up!

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-03 17:42 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: July 3, 2014 18:01

Hi gotdablouse,
you´re absolutely right about the digital sound. My mistake. Nevertheless, sounds strange. Hope the EQ helps.

Matti

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: July 3, 2014 18:11

I've been testing is feasible

[we.tl]

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: July 3, 2014 20:41

rskinno

[we.tl]

I'm done. Should I anbitten it here

Date: July 3, 2014 21:02

rskinno
rskinno

[we.tl]

I'm done. Should I anbitten it here

YES Please!!!!!
Sounds much better!

Thanks in advance!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 3, 2014 21:13

Many thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1739
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home