Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REQUEST: Someone with experience to upgrade my recordings of Berlin and Paris
Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: June 14, 2014 18:31

Hi,

I recorded the Berlin and Paris shows with an Olympus LS-3 and am looking for someone with experience to correct the recordings into something enjoyable.
Contact me at boommarter@gmail.com

Re: REQUEST: Someone with experience to upgrade my recordings of Berlin and Paris
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 15, 2014 00:44

GREAT! It's good to know those recordings exists!
Hope some of our expert hands want to take the tourch and work on your recordings soon!

Re: REQUEST: Someone with experience to upgrade my recordings of Berlin and Paris
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: June 15, 2014 04:34

Wouldn't mind helping out, I've sent you mail

Posted by: jhrock83 ()
Date: June 15, 2014 04:48

yes please we want the boots of BERLIN and PARIS
thanks

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 15, 2014 10:41

Good news, I messed up my recording in Paris...instead of using my H1N like last year I wanted to "streamline" my setup with my Tascam and an iPhone and well...I messed up!

I'm not sure about the whole "remastering" stuff that sometimes gets done, I think a raw/normalized/split version should be done in any case and I can certainly help with that and would be happy to put them on Dime and on the "50th Archive" with due credit of course ;-) Oh I see you put your email, will drop you a line !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: June 15, 2014 11:43

Two of the expert IORR-ers will give it a try now.
We will post it here as soon as possible.

In theean time: in Paris There was a security guy specially for warning people with camera's ( there was a guy standing in front of me with a camera on his cap). And Mick was folowed all the time by a cameraman.

So, let's keep our hopes up for a Stade de France blu ray!

Posted by: marko ()
Date: June 15, 2014 11:53

i might work something out of these,through i have very little free time,so you would have to wait for my result...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 15, 2014 15:17

shattered1978
Hi,

I recorded the Berlin and Paris shows with an Olympus LS-3 and am looking for someone with experience to correct the recordings into something enjoyable.
Contact me at [email protected]

why don't you post your stuff and raw form so that everybody who wants can give it a try in remastering it? I personally enjoy raw recordings usually much more than polished efforts

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: June 15, 2014 19:15

slewan
shattered1978
Hi,

Contact me at [email protected]

why don't you post your stuff and raw form so that everybody who wants can give it a try in remastering it? I personally enjoy raw recordings usually much more than polished efforts

I agree. Would really like to have the raw files posted here. I often do remasters of things posted on this forum but I usualy don't post them here. But if I manages to do great remasters of your raw recordings I might post them here for a change.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-15 19:17 by TheBlockbuster.

Posted by: basti ()
Date: June 17, 2014 13:06

Any infos for us ...
Are this Video or Audio Tapes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1580
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home