Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Post: Get Yer Ya-Yas Out A Complete Movie + Extra Jointrip 2-DVD (Now gone, SORRY!)
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: August 6, 2013 18:25

FILES DELETED.

Re: Post: Get Yer Ya-Yas Out A Complete Movie + Extra Jointrip 2-DVD (Now gone, SORRY!)
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 6, 2013 22:03

Hi JJF, please don't let this put you off uploading any other 'Jointrips', although this one hasn't worked out, speaking for myself and I'm sure many others, your efforts are appreciated......................smileys with beer

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: August 6, 2013 22:13

I tried to upload my own YaYa's 'dvd' to YT, but it is worldwide blocked because of copyright reasons: too official stuff.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: August 6, 2013 22:37

How about UL to Mega.co.nzand those (like me) who want canpmyou with email for the link? Just sayin ..... I LOVE this movie but am away from my pC until end of August . Sent from my ipad

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: August 6, 2013 22:38

kleermaker
I tried to upload my own YaYa's 'dvd' to YT, but it is worldwide blocked because of copyright reasons: too official stuff.

And you find that strange ?? eye rolling smiley

Date: August 6, 2013 22:46

Keessie
kleermaker

And you find that strange ?? eye rolling smiley

Did I suggest that in any way? You know too well that sometimes official stuff is being accepted (at least for a certain period of time). Go ahead and find out yourself that there's quite some official Stones stuff on YT.

Besides all the bootleg stuff is under the same copyright claims. But it is often, though not always, tolerated, as I have experienced myself.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: August 6, 2013 22:53

kleermaker

Bummer. I looked for it on youtube earlier today. I would definitely love to check out your copy.

Maybe under a bogus name? That way, only people like me and the others on IORR can access it. Just a thought.

Re: Post: Get Yer Ya-Yas Out A Complete Movie + Extra Jointrip 2-DVD
Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: August 6, 2013 23:09

Rolling on
I understand what MILKYWAY is talking about but is that really the reason what he' s writing about. In this context I can' t understand his sentence:

'So now I and other like me go without, simply becausse we lack the computer skills to put this all together. Thanks, buddy.'

Please feel free to send me a mail to talk about. My address isn't hidden.

It is really simple. Like middimannz, I am technically-challenged. Maybe the stuff on the DVDs is out there, but it isn't in the form as it appears to be here. I don't have the know-how to arrange it into this format myself. Or, quite frankly, the time to learn how to do it.

It is blatantly hypocritical to say, "Rockman, please post more Exile photos" and then to say, "You cannot post those cool GYYO DVDs because they are official."

Granted, if I did not have Exile, I would want the photos posted here. But I do own Exile so it doesn't matter to me. I am cool though looking the other way re: the Exile thread so that those who cannot afford a copy can see the beautiful photos. However, it pisses me off when in return someone has the stuff I want yanked because it technically is available officially, albeit in a different form.

Do you believe my argument is flawed? I am willing to listen to your side -- or anybody's side.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 7, 2013 00:03

MILKYWAY
Rolling on
I understand what MILKYWAY is talking about but is that really the reason what he' s writing about. In this context I can' t understand his sentence:

'So now I and other like me go without, simply becausse we lack the computer skills to put this all together. Thanks, buddy.'

Please feel free to send me a mail to talk about. My address isn't hidden.

It is really simple. Like middimannz, I am technically-challenged. Maybe the stuff on the DVDs is out there, but it isn't in the form as it appears to be here. I don't have the know-how to arrange it into this format myself. Or, quite frankly, the time to learn how to do it.

It is blatantly hypocritical to say, "Rockman, please post more Exile photos" and then to say, "You cannot post those cool GYYO DVDs because they are official."

Granted, if I did not have Exile, I would want the photos posted here. But I do own Exile so it doesn't matter to me. I am cool though looking the other way re: the Exile thread so that those who cannot afford a copy can see the beautiful photos. However, it pisses me off when in return someone has the stuff I want yanked because it technically is available officially, albeit in a different form.

Do you believe my argument is flawed? I am willing to listen to your side -- or anybody's side.

Milkyway, I think you may have missed something that may be to your advantage........

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: August 7, 2013 00:40

MILKYWAY

If your argument is that someone made a hypocritical statement, then I think you are correct. Your argument is good!

If your argument is to post official material on the web, then I think you are wrong. Your argument is bad.

Don't be discouraged. As others are pointing out to you, the world is not over. It's just not as easy as you'd like it to be. These posts stay visible for ALL to see - yes, like on google searches, and the WRONG posts may attract the WRONG people and produce the WRONG ending for all of us.

Date: August 19, 2013 20:11

MILKYWAY
kleermaker

Bummer. I looked for it on youtube earlier today. I would definitely love to check out your copy.

Maybe under a bogus name? That way, only people like me and the others on IORR can access it. Just a thought.

If you post your email-adress here, you will get what you want Milkeyway.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: August 19, 2013 20:22

kleermaker
MILKYWAY
kleermaker

He contacted me earlier these days and I have replied to him.

Date: August 19, 2013 23:50

Rolling on
kleermaker
MILKYWAY
kleermaker

He contacted me earlier these days and I have replied to him.

Great Rolling on!

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: April 25, 2014 11:44

Just a question on DVD1 please - where was footage of tracks not in 'Gimme Shelter' like 'Live with Me' found? It's listed, so it's on the DVD?

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1950
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home