Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Glastonbury Festival COMPLETE SATELLITE VERSION (DVD9) JTT
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 13, 2013 19:54

Rolling on
Erik_Snow
Rolling on
Erik_Snow
Maybe the original uploader/sharer should had written "do not "remaster" this, and do not reduce the quality of the original recording unless for personal use, do not share on IORR, expecting rain or the likes...."

Hmm, I don' t know if this would be useful. Damn, you' re too quick with your edits, Erik. Why?
No, I have taken the original torrent and put him into one big zip-file.
Just forgot to say here at IORR as always a big THank You for his work.

Edit was spelling mistake, Jörg. Don't know why you are picking on me editing posts, my friend

And *of course* such a claim would NOT be useful...

Ha, the first comment was shorter than the edited one. No talk about IORR in the first one. I wanted to answer to the first one and realised the edit a bit later. That' s all. Nothing serious...

THE ORIGINAL POST DID NOT FEATURE THE EXPECTING RAIN/IORR PART; AND BESIDES: A SPELLING ERROR WAS REMOVED

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: July 13, 2013 19:56

You got it!! smileys with beer

Date: July 13, 2013 20:01

The best thing of all our useless comments is that my offer has stepped back to the first page of this thread and that only a few people will notice it >grinning smiley<

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 13, 2013 20:21

JimmyShelter
I've made a 7.66 GB DVD9 version:

Video: MPEG-2 PAL 25fps, 16:9, 720 x 576 progressive, 7,512 kb/s average bitrate
Audio: MPEG 1 Layer 2 256 kbps @ 48 khz

from the 15.3 GB .ts file from dime.

I'm currently uploading it to Filefactory, which will take me a couple more days with my crappy upload speed.
But next weekend I'm getting my broadband upgraded so will upload to wetransfer if anybody wants it ... if you can wait that long smiling smiley

Of course we want it! And we'll promise to be patient cool smiley. Thanks in advance Jimmy.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 13, 2013 20:33

kleermaker
JimmyShelter

Video: MPEG-2 PAL 25fps, 16:9, 720 x 576 progressive, 7,512 kb/s average bitrate

I'm currently uploading it to Filefactory, which will take me a couple more days with my crappy upload speed.
But next weekend I'm getting my broadband upgraded so will upload to wetransfer if anybody wants it ... if you can wait that long smiling smiley

Of course we want it! And we'll promise to be patient cool smiley. Thanks in advance Jimmy.

Then you shall have it drinking smiley

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 13, 2013 20:49

JimmyShelter
kleermaker
JimmyShelter

Then you shall have it drinking smiley

"Good cat"!!!! Thanks in advance pal! drinking smiley

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 13, 2013 22:12

Has anybody put the dvd-9 version from DIME up on Mega? Also any interest in the dvd of Philly2 on 6-21? I have the dvd-5 coming, not the bluray.

Date: July 13, 2013 22:21

Mr.D
Has anybody put the dvd-9 version from DIME up on Mega? Also any interest in the dvd of Philly2 on 6-21? I have the dvd-5 coming, not the bluray.

Not on MEGA but if you send me a mail I will send you a good link for it.

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: July 14, 2013 00:17

This broadcast does have EXCELLENT video quality but be warned that the audio mix is terrible. And by that I mean the guitars are, AGAIN, buried in the mix. Absolutely no punch to them. It does get better as the show progresses, but it is very frustrating.

Not sure why this would ever be allowed to happen and it must be intentional. The Primal Scream set from the broadcast has superb sound -- plenty of guitars up front.

Date: July 14, 2013 00:29

Rolling on

I'm not joining in on that "cheers" , Jörg

I said what I wanted to say in my first post. The "edit" was only a clarification of what I meant

F*ck it; if people will pick on me "editing" my post; than I have another strong reason to stay clear of this board. What else is there left to pick on?

90% of the posts on Tell Me SHOULD have been edited into *nothing*......so go pick on them instead

Date: July 14, 2013 00:32

Rolling on

No, I didn't, but maybe you did

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-14 00:33 by Erik_Snow.

Date: July 14, 2013 00:37

Erik_Snow
Rolling on

No, I didn't, but maybe you did

You mean 'right now'? Yes I do.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1826
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home