Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Las Vegas MGM Grand Garden Arena 2013-05-11 (LOSSLESS) ???
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:57

I just started now and it' s ready in about 25 minutes for me.

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: May 27, 2013 08:08

25 minutes for you, but France is not a modern country, I would try an upload with my web connection. it's the first time i have a file that the iorr.org members needed

Date: May 27, 2013 08:12

I would beat you but I won' t post it here. It' s just a back-up if something went wrong with yours.

Posted by: MILOCAMPO421 ()
Date: May 27, 2013 08:13

Neighbours
>>so, everybody that still needs it can download it from wetransfer now? right?

Only 320 Mo uploaded
and "environ 3 heures restantes"

3 hours to wait!

kool! thanks again! hope everybody likes it! what I posted was "as is", I didn't make any modifications to original file. if anybody wants to remaster it (tweak the sound levels, etc) feel free!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 27, 2013 09:15

Got it, does sound good! If no one has tracked it yet I'll give it a shot in about 3 hours time.

Posted by: jccfreeman ()
Date: May 27, 2013 10:23

Maybe I'm just stupid, but is there a link for the wetranfer download?

Date: May 27, 2013 10:48

Neighbours is uploading it right now. But it will take some more time (about 2 hours).

Date: May 27, 2013 11:00

Ok I've got it tracked, encoding to Flac, will prepare the Torrent and put it on Dime. My upload speed is about 800 Kbps so it's probably better if someone can get the torrent and then put it on wetransfer.

Date: May 27, 2013 11:13

Post: 2013-05-11 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas,NV (by MILOCAMPO) --> available until June 10

Original Master Recording

Format: Wave | Format/Family: RIFF | File size: 1.36 Gio | PlayTime: 2h 18mn
Bit rate: 1411.2 Kbps | Codec/Info: Microsoft PCM | Bit rate: 1411.2 Kbps
Channel(s): 2 canaux | Sampling rate: 44.1 KHz | Resolution: 16 bits

Files:
ROLLINGSTONES-05112013-lasvegas-master.wav:
[we.tl] (1.36Go)
Artworks:
2013-05-11 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas,NV (by MILOCAMPO)_Artworks.zip:
[we.tl] (1.72Mo)

Setlist:
Get Off Of My Cloud
It's Only Rock'n Roll (But I Like It)
Paint It Black
Gimme Shelter
You Got Me Rocking
Beast of Burden (With Katy Perry)
Emotional Rescue
All Down The Line
Doom And Gloom
One More Shot
Honky Tonk Women
Band intro
Before They Make Me Run
Happy
Midnight Rambler (With Mick Taylor)
Miss You
Start Me Up
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar
Sympathy For The Devil
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Jumping Jack Flash
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (With Mick Taylor)

The Author says:
"anybody interested in my recording of this show? it is still all one long track (1.36gb-wav). if someone wants to track this and post it to dime or whatever! just give me credit as taper (MILOCAMPO). it was recorded with a microtrack 2 digital recorder with a micro track T mic clipped to my shirt collar.recorded from section 203 row f seat 4/5 (center with the stage). the people around me were pretty damn quiet too. I think it came out really good! let me know and i'll send ya the link on dropbox. scored a $250 ticket for $200 15 minutes before showtime. hadn't seen them since 10/09/1981 los angeles (can someone hook me up with that 1981 L.A. show?).thanks, ENJOY!"
"...you have my permission to remaster the recording (and create artwork for the recording) and post it to share as you see fit..."

Thanks to all iorr.org members

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-27 11:32 by Neighbours.

Date: May 27, 2013 11:22

Nice !

I've just posted the tracked version on DIME : [www.dimeadozen.org] and I'll start a new thread for it. I included your original artwork with due credit.

I see there are two downloaders already, hopefully it's someone from here who can then put it on wetransfer as my upload speed is maxed out right now!

Date: May 27, 2013 11:29

I'm not on Dime So I can't help you. I have a slow upload speed (4 hours). I renew the back cover for give you credit to upload on Dime.

Date: May 27, 2013 11:31

Oh that's very kind of you but wasn't necessary ;-)

Here is the new post for the tracked version : [www.iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-27 11:44 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 27, 2013 16:14

Neighbours

The Author says:
"anybody interested in my recording of this show? it is still all one long track (1.36gb-wav). if someone wants to track this and post it to dime or whatever! just give me credit as taper (MILOCAMPO). it was recorded with a microtrack 2 digital recorder with a micro track T mic clipped to my shirt collar.recorded from section 203 row f seat 4/5 (center with the stage). the people around me were pretty damn quiet too. I think it came out really good! let me know and i'll send ya the link on dropbox. scored a $250 ticket for $200 15 minutes before showtime. hadn't seen them since 10/09/1981 los angeles (can someone hook me up with that 1981 L.A. show?).thanks, ENJOY!"
"...you have my permission to remaster the recording (and create artwork for the recording) and post it to share as you see fit..."

Okay, I didn't know any adress but I did send a message at Dime to the torrenter pointing at this link while requesting to pass it on.

DAC 011 1981.10.09 Never Too Old To Rock and Roll, Los Angeles.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 27, 2013 17:29

stonesmuziekfan
Neighbours

The Author says:

Okay, I didn't know any adress but I did send a message at Dime to the torrenter pointing at this link while requesting to pass it on.

DAC 011 1981.10.09 Never Too Old To Rock and Roll, Los Angeles.rar [www.filefactory.com]

He got it yesterday Jaap, please read the comments on page 1.

Date: May 27, 2013 18:06

wow! you guys don't waste any time! I hope you all enjoy my recording! I did get the 10/09/1981 show downloaded and burned to cd. thank you soooooo much! that 1981 show was my first stones show (15 years old!). I have been looking for that show for years. I never thought i'd find a SBD recording of the show! i'm gonna listen to the show on the drive up to las vegas today! thanks again everybody for helping me share my recording of 05/11/2013! here is a link to some other bands that I have recorded and uploaded to archive if anybody is interested: [archive.org]

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 27, 2013 20:18

What I find most important here is to know that you are thankful to us for helping share your recording, this is really wonderful. Congratulations to YOU MILOCAMPO421!!!
Enjoy the site, you will find many cool and generous guys, fans and collectors here!
Cheers!
smileys with beer

Date: May 27, 2013 20:43

I agrree Quique-stone
So I thank all the iorr.org members. How many concerts I ' heard with this board....!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-27 20:48 by Neighbours.

Posted by: gimmerambler ()
Date: May 29, 2013 00:48

MILOCAMPO421
kool! thanks again! hope everybody likes it! what I posted was "as is", I didn't make any modifications to original file.

just now listening to this for the first time and....wOw....this has well exceeded my expectations
your "as is" 'is as' good or better than any of the other 2013 audience recordings that ive heard so far.... tweaked or untweaked
location location location - judging by the sound of your clip-on T mic.... i'm guessing that you stand right around ten feet tall.... or should at least feel like you are
thank you for your attentiveness, your generosity, your psychic abilities that kept your section from talking during the songs, your fighting the urge to sing along smoking smiley and for keeping your whistling to a minimum

Date: May 29, 2013 02:53

Quique-stone
What I find most important here is to know that you are thankful to us for helping share your recording, this is really wonderful. Congratulations to YOU MILOCAMPO421!!!
Enjoy the site, you will find many cool and generous guys, fans and collectors here!
Cheers!
smileys with beer

thanks a lot Q-Stone. I have been recording various concerts since 1982. I have a bunch of stuff I would like to get out there in the trading community. (some digital masters & a bunch of audio tape masters).

Date: May 29, 2013 03:00

gimmerambler
MILOCAMPO421
kool! thanks again! hope everybody likes it! what I posted was "as is", I didn't make any modifications to original file.

just now listening to this for the first time and....wOw....this has well exceeded my expectations
your "as is" 'is as' good or better than any of the other 2013 audience recordings that ive heard so far.... tweaked or untweaked
location location location - judging by the sound of your clip-on T mic.... i'm guessing that you stand right around ten feet tall.... or should at least feel like you are
thank you for your attentiveness, your generosity, your psychic abilities that kept your section from talking during the songs, your fighting the urge to sing along smoking smiley and for keeping your whistling to a minimum

THANKS! that put a big smile on my face! I stood up the whole show. I had to yell "KEEF!" and whistle a few times too (inbetween songs), and kept my clapping to a minimum.oh yeah and the guy next to me asking who the guest was on BOB (after the song). I also couldn't resist singing the "CHERRY RED" line in YCAGWYW. : ) tapers note: security found my recorder on the way into the show and it was an older guy, so I told him it was my blackberry and he let me go in the show with it! LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-29 03:08 by MILOCAMPO421.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1784
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home