Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post Mickboy Very Ancient
Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: September 21, 2023 00:52

[we.tl]

It is larger than the Scorpio version because it is wav files. It has 2 fewer tracks than Scorpio.

Re: Post Mickboy Very Ancient
Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: September 21, 2023 02:20

Thank you!

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: September 21, 2023 09:20

TravellinMan
[we.tl]

It is larger than the Scorpio version because it is wav files. It has 2 fewer tracks than Scorpio.

...and the transitions between the tracks are even worse and more cut than they are already on the original release... What did he do there? confused smileysad smileythumbs down

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: September 21, 2023 12:20

I am loving everyone's contributions to the lost live Decca album! Thank you.

I want them all and want each track to be identified.

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: September 21, 2023 12:55

Thank you very much
Now I can delete my old version 445mb from 2014
smileys with beer

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: September 21, 2023 18:35

Very Ancient was mentioned positively in one of the Lost Album threads so I posted the Scorpio version. I was surprised by the number of downloads shown on wetransfer of both Very Ancient and Keep Your Motor Running version 2. I thought everybody must already have these old bootlegs. Maybe it is time to start putting up older releases on wetransfer that we still enjoy? For instance Mission Direct Hits is a favorite anthology of mine from the 81 tour.

Someone mentioned the Sister Morphine version of the Lost Album 8n one of the threads. I no longer have it. It is in filefactory and can be found via the publishers by label page. I do have the Mayflower version of Keep Your Motor Running that I could put up on wetransfer if anyone is interested in that one. It is also on filefactory.

I like the Mickboy version of Very Ancient so I put it up also. I don't have an answer to wired's query about what Mickboy did to Scorpio. The artwork is minimal unlike his other releases. But I do wonder which came first since the Mickboy fits on the older 72 minute cars.

And I too have enjoyed listening to the various versions of the Lost Album and reading the posts. Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-09-21 23:25 by TravellinMan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1806
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home