Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO: Voodoo Lounge In Japan 1995
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: February 27, 2022 16:46

Is "Voodoo Lounge In Japan 1995 DVD, Blu-ray or 2SHM-CD available for download?

Re: ISO: Voodoo Lounge In Japan 1995
Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: February 27, 2022 17:10

+1

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 27, 2022 17:20

2CD - just google after: Stones Voodoo Lounge Japan 1995 UIBY-15094 FLAC 937 MB .

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 27, 2022 17:40

Blu-ray + 2 SHM-CD - [www.jpc.de] :

[www.jpc.de]

Date: February 27, 2022 23:31

From the Japanese fan site Hot Stuff 2019 (translated from Japanese):

"Voodoo Lounge in Japan" released Sep 27, 1995

Before the new(est) release of the Rolling Stones March 15, 1995 Tokyo concert
now titled "Voodoo Lounge In Japan 1995" "(World Tour 94/95) Voodoo Lounge in Japan")

The March 15, 1995, Tokyo concert became a rare recording that captured the
performance of Stones' second visit to Japan, and became difficult to obtain.

This work contains all 23 songs from the 1960s to the latest songs of the time,
is now difficult to obtain, and in addition to being sold only in Japan.

DVD and Blu-ray have been released so far to Fans all over the world were ]envious of it because it never recurred. With the Stones' "Exhibitionism
--The Rolling Stones Exhibition" being held in Japan from March 15, 2019 (in commemoration of that), DVD + 2CD, Blu-ray ++ 2CD, DVD are finally being held
as a special project in Japan, will be reissued in Blu-ray's multi-format.

A limited edition will be released only at the venue of "Exhibitionism --The
Rolling Stones Exhibition" to be held from March 15th. (DVD + 2CD, Blu-ray + 2CD are housed in a special slip case, with 3 stickers).

“Voodoo Lounge Live At The Tokyo Dome 1995” will be released on CD for the
first time.

++++

2019 - From a fan from Japan...

The Rolling Stones 1995 Tokyo Dome performance was shot and broadcast by a TV station April 1, 1995, and again on September 27th.

Then a complete version "Voodoo Lounge in Japan" was released on VHS and laser discs. Released only in Japan as "“Voodoo Lounge Live At The Tokyo Dome 1995”.”

"Exhibitionism --The Rolling Stones Exhibition" will be held in Japan from March 15, 2019 (to commemorate that), DVD + 2CD and Blu-ray + 2CD are finally being held as special projects in Japan. , DVD, and Blu-ray will be reissued in multiple formats.

Only at the venue of "Exhibitionism --The Rolling Stones Exhibition" to be held from March 15th. (DVD + 2CD, Blu-ray + 2CD are housed in a special slip case, with 3 stickers).

Tokyo on March 12, 1995 as part of the the Voodoo Lounge World Tour, which was held in 1994-95 as a tour accompanying the 1994 "Voodoo Lounge" release. "World Tour '95" Voodoo Lounge in Japan", a fan-coveted work that completely recorded the concert held at the dome and was released only in Japan at the time.

"Exhibitionism --The Rolling Stones Exhibition" will be held in Japan from March 15, 2019 (to commemorate that), DVD + 2CD and Blu-ray + 2CD are finally being held as special projects in Japan. , DVD, and Blu-ray will be reissued in multiple formats.

Only at the venue of "Exhibitionism --The Rolling Stones Exhibition" has special releases of "World Tour '95 --Voodoo Lounge in Japan." It has been re-edited, restored and remastered using the latest technology, making the video and sound source clearer, more powerful and revived in a multi-format.

The "Exhibitionism --The Rolling Stones Exhibition" limited edition comes with 3 stickers, a postcard with Mr. Ariga's photo at the time of purchase!

For the venue limited edition slip case, I really prefer blue, which has an exhibitionism feeling, but that is a DVD, BD is black.

The photo books are different between BD + 2 CD and BD single product, and the photos used are also different.

++

The audio mix is great (much improved)! Keith is not buried in the mix like "Uncut" (Miami), good separation!

The video image is wonderful! Beautiful when you play it right away!

The Rolling Stones – “Voodoo Lounge Live At The Tokyo Dome 1995” has been re-edited, restored, and remastered video.

The video of the beginning of my favorite "Tumbling Dice" has changed a little, but it feels good and there is no problem! "Tumbling Dice" in the video work, I think that the broadcast / LD version of this Japanese performance is the coolest, but I think that it has not been ruined.

On the (old – former) TV broadcast, VHS and Laser Disc, the flame blowout from the opening Cobra Tower was sloppy on this day, and the part where the SE in front of the devil ended up as a dragonfly was replaced with the image of another day. However, this time it seems to be 03/15/95 without the replacement.

As I wrote in the introduction of the boot DVD in 2013, I originally had the impression that the Laser Disc version had too many changes, but when I tried counting the camera changes in this video, the past LD version was 44 times, about 36 times in the broadcast version and this video.

Keith Richards And Ron Wood Playing Guitars On The Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge Tour At Tokyo Dome - photo Koh Hasebe

The new editing is excellent! The inserts of distant view, shots from the left and right stands are cut, and the parts that switch too quickly are now omitted.

I don't know how to do this by comparing only here, but I'm sure the number of camera switching is less than the LD version.

The image and editing are beautiful and it feels good!

HOWEVER!

“You Got Me Rocking” - Mick's step from Keith in the intro. Ronnie for a moment at 0:23, and the image of Keith's solo at the end of this video are definitely cooler in the LD version (bitter smile).

Especially, Mick's step from Keith in the intro was by far the best. That cool and characteristic part that was imprinted on my brain after seeing it many times was great!

In the past broadcast & LD version, as a matter of course, Mick waving his hand is clearly reflected.

Is this a distant view there? Ronnie? And the rear view of Keith? Why?

The quality of the video and audio is definitely improved. This release is a must for fans!

DVD + 2 SHM-CD - Special Edition / Exhibitionism-The Rolling Stones Exhibition Venue Limited Item PROT-3001

With special sleeve case / Digipak specification
Mikio Ariga 20 pages, photo book with square size
Japanese subtitles / 3 stickers included

SD Blu-ray + 2 SHM-CD - Special Edition / Exhibitionism-The Rolling Stones Exhibition Venue Limited Product PROT-4009

With special sleeve case / Digipak specification
Mikio Ariga 20 pages, photo book with square size
Japanese subtitles / 3 stickers included

Blu-ray, Digipak 2 x CD, SHM-CD - UMG – UIXY-15022

First Press / External Bonus Postcard featuring Mikio Ariga's photo
UIXY-15022

FROM "Hot Stuff" Japan [wwr6.ucom.ne.jp]

Date: February 27, 2022 23:35

Irix
2CD - just google after: Stones Voodoo Lounge Japan 1995 UIBY-15094 FLAC 937 MB .

I Googled "Stones Voodoo Lounge Japan 1995 UIBY-15094 FLAC 937 MB."

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: February 28, 2022 18:23

My unboxing in spanish:

video: [www.youtube.com]

Date: March 4, 2022 23:30

Recorded from 1995 TV Broadcast WOW-285
DVD unofficial

World Tour '95 "Voodoo Lounge" in Japan 1995 DVD Version Recorded from TV Broadcast
Label: The Way Of Wizards – WOW-285 (1995)
Format: DVD, DVD-Video, NTSC, Limited Edition, Unofficial Release, Digipak
Released 2006

[www.discogs.com]

++++++++

[www.dbboots.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1486
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home