Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

QUESTION
Posted by: DocAndCat ()
Date: December 24, 2018 12:23

Hi everybody

I found this following one on the HotWacks site for 1972 Pittsburgh show

'On compact it was released as An American Affair (VGP 083) that had Sweet Virginia coming from Ft.Worth 1972 2nd concert, replaced with the original version on The Royal Dragon (VGP 083)'

??

What's your opinion ?

ON VGP Royal Dragon Ft Worth or Pittsburgh ?

Thanks and happy christmas

Nanker Phelge

Re: QUESTION
Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: December 24, 2018 14:59

My opinion = there is no SBD version of Sweet Virginia from Pittsburgh available, only AUD. So I think the claim is false. Also, they (obviously) sound like the same version to me, which I believe to be 2nd show from Ft Worth (compared to the AUD version on VGP-133).

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: December 24, 2018 17:14

blakeeik is right, there is no MB (mixing board - as i call it) available from 22.7.72. the version on An American Affair (VGP 083) is identical with SV on Fort Worth Express(VGP-205), latter however in far better sound quality

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: December 25, 2018 10:35

Yes, both VGP-083 editions "An American Affair" and "The Royal Dragon" are the same and both contain Sweet Virginia from Fort Worth.

Posted by: DocAndCat ()
Date: December 25, 2018 11:56

Thanks you all for your answers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2857
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home