Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What are the best sounding boots of the MSG 69 shows?
Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: November 6, 2018 02:13

The other night I was listening to New York City the Big Apple (Sister Morphine) for the first time in a while, and sadly, like a few of my Sister Morphine titles that I acquired over the years, it has got CD rot. I haven't upgraded that show since I acquired that particular Sister Morphine title so I am wondering, have there been any better quality audience releases of the MSG shows (other than the soundboard complete compilations taken from the bonus material via the 40th anniversary box set) released? Please excuse me if this topic has been discussed before.

Re: What are the best sounding boots of the MSG 69 shows?
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 6, 2018 11:35

You can get your Sister Morphine CD here [www.iorr.org]

Date: November 6, 2018 18:57

stonesmuziekfan
You can get your Sister Morphine CD here [www.iorr.org]

Awesome thank you. Just curious though, besides the Sister Morphine release, are there any other better quality audience versions of the 11/27/69 (or even 11/28)?

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: November 6, 2018 19:07

"Broadway" DAC-092: [iorr.org]

Date: November 6, 2018 23:29

midnrambler
"Broadway" DAC-092: [iorr.org]

Thanks for the tip. Until somebody (Abkco or the Stones) decides to release all of the MSG 69 shows as a box compilation set, this will have to do.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 7, 2018 20:01

Sighunt

Until somebody (Abkco or the Stones) decides to release all of the MSG 69 shows as a box compilation set, this will have to do.

It won't be very long... 20 to 25 years max. The guys in charge of the release will go down to the vaults, open the cardboard boxes marked "NYC - Nov.69" and the rotten tapes will fall to dust right before their eyes. grinning smiley

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 11, 2018 17:39

dcba
Sighunt

Until somebody (Abkco or the Stones) decides to release all of the MSG 69 shows as a box compilation set, this will have to do.

It won't be very long... 20 to 25 years max. The guys in charge of the release will go down to the vaults, open the cardboard boxes marked "NYC - Nov.69" and the rotten tapes will fall to dust right before their eyes. grinning smiley

You just ruined my breakfast.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1757
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home