Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Trabendo
Posted by: CHRISTIANF ()
Date: October 23, 2018 00:27

Trabendo 2012 with à good sound anywhere ?
Thanks

Re: Trabendo
Date: October 23, 2018 02:10

I believe the only tape for the Trabendo is the one that's extremely bass heavy.

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: October 23, 2018 04:11

And all distorted at the top. Neck-and-neck with El Mocambo for unavailability in complete, good SQ.

Date: October 23, 2018 04:42

I honestly really hope that Trabendo 2012 and Echoplex 2013 either get an official release or good tapes surface of them. Both were very cool shows.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 23, 2018 14:39

NeverMakeASaintOfMe
I honestly really hope that Trabendo 2012 and Echoplex 2013 either get an official release or good tapes surface of them. Both were very cool shows.

I wouldn't equal "Trabendo" with "very cool show". Musically it was more akin to hearing the engine of an abandonned truck "roaring" for the 1st time in years.

Date: October 24, 2018 03:32

dcba
NeverMakeASaintOfMe

I wouldn't equal "Trabendo" with "very cool show". Musically it was more akin to hearing the engine of an abandonned truck "roaring" for the 1st time in years.

Well, it certainly seemed like an interesting show. Echoplex on the other hand seemed amazing.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 24, 2018 04:47

dcba
NeverMakeASaintOfMe

Well, that would be very cool........no?

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: October 24, 2018 19:10

dcba
NeverMakeASaintOfMe

For collectors of old trucks, that would be a beautiful sound, LOL!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2397
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home