Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Totally OT - Message to Eddie
Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: May 8, 2018 19:51

Good luck to your boys tonight mate from us here at NUFC!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-08 19:51 by geordiestone.

Re: Totally OT - Message to Eddie
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 8, 2018 20:57

geordiestone
Good luck to your boys tonight mate from us here at NUFC!

Cheers Geordie, you answered my prayers for some prayers.........[iorr.org]

Hope we don't need luck and the Ayew brothers can get their act together - oh god - it has been hot down here but that's not why I'm sweating...terrible..........confused smiley ........smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-08 20:58 by EddieByword.

Date: May 8, 2018 21:53

Get that result mate, the premier league is a better place for our South Wales fans!

Date: May 8, 2018 22:38

My nerves...0 - 0 so far............eye popping smiley

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: May 8, 2018 22:44

EddieByword
My nerves...0 - 0 so far............eye popping smiley
Good Luck Tonight Eddie !! - you have mail.

Date: May 8, 2018 23:41

sad smileysad smileysad smiley

Still, if Chelsea and Arsenal beat Huddersfield and Swansea beat Stoke......galling, especially with Cardiff coming up....confused smiley

Alan Shearer said Huddersfield a week or so ago, which surprised me, hope he was right...arrrggghghhh .........grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-09 04:44 by EddieByword.

Date: May 9, 2018 13:21

Ahhhh bad times Eddie sad smiley

Date: May 9, 2018 13:49

Yeah, last night I was "what the hell are they doing - they just can't score" - 2 goals since 4-1 against west ham 3rd march.....

But amazingly...I still think they've got a great chance.

Huddersfield need to lose against against Chelsea and Arsenal and Swansea win against Stoke..

Well, Chelsea need to win tonight to try and get 4th place off Tottenham and Arsenal will definitely want to win Wenger's last match, so, plenty of motivation for them......
and if the Swans can't beat Stoke at home, well no one can argue against, that that is dismal and they've got no place 'upstairs' for a season at least......

Lesson of the season(s) as they did last year too......don't sell your best players with a week to go before the new season starts ....Renato Sanchez was supposed to be the great new hope but he once passed the ball to a red bull advertising hoarding on the touchline (Swans in red that day................

I remember Paul Clement (manager then) holding his head in his hands in the dugout,.....................grinning smileyconfused smiley

Found it...........[www.youtube.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-09 14:16 by EddieByword.

Date: May 9, 2018 17:44

Oh dear, I'd never seen that confused smiley Well, good luck all goes your way mate. Wembley for us tonight in a dead rubber. I expect we'll get thrashed but you never know.

Date: May 9, 2018 19:38

geordiestone
Oh dear, I'd never seen that confused smiley Well, good luck all goes your way mate. Wembley for us tonight in a dead rubber. I expect we'll get thrashed but you never know.

Ahhh right, dead rubber..........I had to look it up....smileys with beer

Date: May 9, 2018 23:52

Well, who'd have thought Huddersfield would have got draws at Man City & Chelsea............Stoke to beat the Swans too on Sunday would round my week off nicely.......................eye popping smileyeye rolling smileyconfused smileysad smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outangry smiley

Thanks for the good wishes.........smileys with beer

Post from a girl on twitter.........."Well the Yanks (who took over the club 3 years ago) were true to their words - they said they were going to take our club to the next level. Well they've done that good and proper."

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-10 02:13 by EddieByword.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: May 10, 2018 03:48

Guess it's toime for this thick Yank to start following UK footie. So, after briefly reading up on this, Swansea's not doing too well, and the boys could be eligible for relegation. So, if I have my facts straight, Swanzay was doing great, now they're not doing great, and so they're eligible for relegation?

Don't flame me if I don't get it right. Who among this board has even ever been to Wales? I've been to Cardiff, and I might add, I was nearly relieved of my cash by a couple of young ladies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-10 03:49 by HEILOOBAAS.

Date: May 10, 2018 10:30

HEILOOBAAS
Guess it's toime for this thick Yank to start following UK footie. So, after briefly reading up on this, Swansea's not doing too well, and the boys could be eligible for relegation. So, if I have my facts straight, Swanzay was doing great, now they're not doing great, and so they're eligible for relegation?

Don't flame me if I don't get it right. Who among this board has even ever been to Wales? I've been to Cardiff, and I might add, I was nearly relieved of my cash by a couple of young ladies.

grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1744
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home