Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Mick TAYLOR with The Jack Bruce Band - Vol 9 - 16 May 1975 - Stockholm
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: March 17, 2017 11:23

22nd April - 9th June: JACK BRUCE BAND – European Tour
Volume 09: Stockholm

This is part nine of a series of rare recordings of Mick Taylor with the Jack Bruce Band in Europe 1975. With thanks to nzb who provided half a dozen of rare shows (Offenbach, Voorburg, Geleen, Hamburg, Glasgow & London), thanks to Jaap (Stonesmuziekfan) who sent me all of his tapes from this era and gives critic and advise on my work and to my friend Riccardo (MrNo) who participated to a big part of my collection.

16th May 1975: Stockholm, Sweden,Tivoli Gardens/Grona Lund
Line-up: MT (gtr)/Jack Bruce (voc, bass)/Carla Bley (org, synth, el p, mellotron)/
Ronnie Leahy (el p, synth)/Bruce Gary (dr)

Tracklist:
CD1:
01 - Can You Follow?
02 - Morning Story
03 - Keep It Down
04 - Pieces Of Mind
05 - Tickets To Waterfalls-Weird Of Hermiston-Post War
06 -You Burned The Tables On Me
07- Band introduction
CD2:
01 - Spirit
02 - One
03 - Out Into The Fields
04 - Smiles And Grins
05 - Sunshine Of Your Love
(infos taken from The Rolling Stones Complete Works Database by Nico Zentgraf www.nzentgraf.de/books/mt/taylor1.htm).

At first I worked with these 3 versions from Jaap & me:
- “Weird Of Hermiston” (Haight Street Records HS 003)
- “Taylor, Bruce And Bley” (Killing Floor 023/024)
- “Live In Stockholm 1975” (covers from Mr. No).
Later I received a tape transfer coming from nzb's collection. All previous versions were coming from the same source and were very similar but nzb’s tape was a little better and more complete: the end of “You Burned The Tables On Me” and the band introduction was missing on the other versions. “Sunshine For Your Love was cut at 4’22 in our version and at 6’24 on nzb's version, the end is rough and some seconds are probably missing (but only a few)!
I added a little more treble to improve the sound; there was no other task to do here except for a little improvement of the intro/end of the cd-r.
It’s a good show!

link valid until 23/03/17
[we.tl]
Posted on IORR by StonyRoad in March 2017
next will be Geleen 19/05/75

Re: POST: Mick TAYLOR with The Jack Bruce Band - Vol 9 - 16 May 1975 - Stockholm
Posted by: mtripoli ()
Date: March 17, 2017 12:49

Thanks much.

Re: POST: Mick TAYLOR with The Jack Bruce Band - Vol 9 - 16 May 1975 - Stockholm
Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: March 17, 2017 13:44

Thanks a lot
CrazyMama

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 17, 2017 15:22

smileys with beer

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 17, 2017 22:28

Thanks! smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2096
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home