Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How to download Youtube vids.......
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 29, 2016 13:41

No installation required...... [www.computerhope.com] use this, it's easy.....it gives you mp4 files which can be converted to DVD files using Freemake video converter .... [www.freemake.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-29 14:35 by EddieByword.

Re: How to download Youtube vids.......
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 29, 2016 19:30

I use [http://www.youtubeinmp4.com/] also No installation required......just copy the link

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 29, 2016 20:50

Also web-based and very similar to youtubeinmp4.com: filsh.net .

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 30, 2016 02:28

Everytime I want to save a video or the audio in mp3 I just type "10" between "www." and "youtube", like this: www.10youtube.com/

Posted by: Kuntaman ()
Date: October 30, 2016 21:49

Check this out! I have it and it works great!

[download.cnet.com]

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: October 31, 2016 07:53

EddieByword
No installation required...... [www.computerhope.com] use this, it's easy.....it gives you mp4 files which can be converted to DVD files using Freemake video converter .... [www.freemake.com]
Thanks eddie!! I just did this for a show I wanted keep for offline and it worked perfect and easy.

I have fiddlefkd around trying download ytubes before but I could never get it to work some reason or another (probably me doing it wrong)... but I trust you, so I gave doing it another try and it was smooth as silk. Too easy!! THANKS!!

PS
The downloaded video works perfect in movie maker allowing me to edit the video down. I was wanting 3 songs from a long video and... it is done and dusted. Sweet!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-31 08:07 by HankM.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 31, 2016 12:10

HankM
EddieByword
Thanks eddie!! I just did this for a show I wanted keep for offline and it worked perfect and easy.

I have fiddlefkd around trying download ytubes before but I could never get it to work some reason or another (probably me doing it wrong)... but I trust you, so I gave doing it another try and it was smooth as silk. Too easy!! THANKS!!

PS
The downloaded video works perfect in movie maker allowing me to edit the video down. I was wanting 3 songs from a long video and... it is done and dusted. Sweet!

You're welcome....(I put that computerhope page in my 'favourites' so whenever I need it, it's right there..............glad it was helpful.....smileys with beer

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: November 1, 2016 06:42

EddieByword
HankM
EddieByword

PS

You're welcome....(I put that computerhope page in my 'favourites' so whenever I need it, it's right there..............glad it was helpful.....smileys with beer
Helpful and fun Eddie smileys with beer

Fun for being able to save so many favs of mine... for fun

And helpful for many things like... once upon a time I lost control of a youtube channel I owned and posted to when they switched things around and made combined google and youtube platforms passwords or something something. I dont know what happened, but I was locked out of my own videos and of course there was no to call or even email about it. So I moved on. At least now I can/am grabbing back my own videos... plus a lot more.

I had not tried doing this for a while, I got discouraged back then and just moved on, but it is nice to see it has been made easy... aka without having to download a bunch of spyware errrr... I guess they call them "apps", to do it

As people said above these are other way of doing it, but after looking them over I like your suggestion best...

but fwiw here is one article where a guy talks about other ways www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/top-5-best-youtube-downloaders-1260778 your idea is listed there too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2575
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home