Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Help me to win a contest for the Desert Trip
Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: September 1, 2016 19:28

Hi guys, I wanted to ask your help to try to win a contest held by Virgin Radio Italy. The prize includes the flight from Milan to Los Angeles, hotel and tickets for the three days of the festival at Cochella . What you should do is register on the radio website
www.virginradio.it, unfortunately, it is only in Italian, and you also need to confirm registration through an email you receive. At this point you can log in to the website and go to the page of the contest:
[contest.virginradioitaly.it]
at this point you have to click in the upper right corner where there is written in “gara/vota”. In the page that opens up enter in the window "ricerca" ( “search” ) my nik: “stone601”. This page opens up:
click on the pix and another page will opens up:
at this point just click on the button under the photograph where it says "votami" and the game is over. It is a bit 'complicated I know, but I really hope with your help, to make my dream come true. Thank you in advance to all those who will spend some of their time for me.

G.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1406
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home