Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Only When It's Frozen
Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: June 1, 2011 06:13

I was sent an original copy of this Mickboy remaster by a fellow collector and unfortunately the first few tracks off this disc do not play on my CD player- even after repeated cleaning. I love this two disc set and would like to have a replacement. Can someone point me in the direction of how I can track down a new copy. Much appreciated. Thanks, Scott...

Re: Only When It's Frozen
Posted by: Roel ()
Date: June 1, 2011 18:16

Date: June 2, 2011 00:28

How would I get an original copy?

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: June 2, 2011 00:32

a lot of legal tracks on this

Posted by: ride on baby ()
Date: June 2, 2011 13:32

Sighunt
How would I get an original copy?

All Mickboy remasters are cdrs. If there is a silver cd of any of his works, it is not original Mickboy release.
eye rolling smiley

Date: June 3, 2011 04:43

Roel
Try here : [collectors-only.blogspot.com]

Thank you for your response...just curiously, if I wanted to acquire other Mickboy remasters, is there a current link to access his (Torn & Frayed Productions) catalogue or this not possible? (I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but I am truly knocked out by the quality of his remasters). If anyone can assist, please e-mail at ssigel@rochester.rr.com. Thank you much, Scott.

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: May 20, 2013 14:01

After really enjoying some other Mickboy releases, I got this one few weeks ago

'Only When It's Frozen' is one I really like; the album itself, Aftermath, sounds fantastic, better than the official version I have. And the Bonus Disc of stereo mixes of sixties tracks is equally excellent

Mickboy's 'Tastes So Good' and 'Dancing So Free' are two I love, wasn't too mad on his 'Satanic Majesties' one though

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1352
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home