Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST Undercover outtakes(all the ones that i have)Undercover outtakes-rogue label+Chainsaw massacre+Going mad &wild+The pain of love(DAC)+Think you like it(DAC)+Chainsaw massacre(DAC)+NEW LINK FOR THINK YOU LIKE IT
Posted by: marko ()
Date: February 1, 2015 20:11

Undercover outtakes Rogue Label remastered

CD:[mega.co.nz]

Chainsaw massacre-undercover outtakes remastered

Going mad and wild remastered

The pain of love DAC-107 remastered

Think you like it DAC-109 remastered

Chainsaw massacre DAC-110 remastered

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-02-07 11:40 by marko.

Re: POST Undercover outtakes(all the ones that i have)Undercover outtakes-rogue label+Chainsaw massacre+Going mad &wild
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 1, 2015 22:07

thanks !!!
Jeroen

Re: POST Undercover outtakes(all the ones that i have)Undercover outtakes-rogue label+Chainsaw massacre+Going mad &wild
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: February 2, 2015 21:06

Thanks Marko! smileys with beer

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: February 2, 2015 23:08

Many thanks! smileys with beer

-----------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: February 3, 2015 21:30

Thanks Marko!

Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: February 4, 2015 10:05

Thanks marko smileys with beer

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: February 4, 2015 16:54

Thanks!

Re: POST Undercover outtakes(all the ones that i have)Undercover outtakes-rogue label+Chainsaw massacre+Going mad &wild+The pain of love(DAC)+Think you like it(DAC)+Chainsaw massacre(DAC)
Date: February 4, 2015 17:56

UPDATED with 3 more cd´s of undercover outtakes.

But i @#$%& up something,,whenever i remastered these,,during THINK YOU LIKE IT..few tracks are NOT MARKED so i think 3-4 songs are in a row...cd shows 10 trackssmiling smiley sorry about that.

I remastered these when they were shared here for the first time.that was maybe 2012?

Re: POST Undercover outtakes(all the ones that i have)Undercover outtakes-rogue label+Chainsaw massacre+Going mad &wild+The pain of love(DAC)+Think you like it(DAC)+Chainsaw massacre(DAC)
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 4, 2015 21:17

Thx! It's going be interesting to listen to these ones (again).

The material for these sessions was so-so but Keith was in fine form!
On most of these raw tracks he litterally carries the band with his rythmn guitar playing. Listen to "Too Tough" from the 2nd DL : it's pretty amazing! thumbs up

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-02-04 21:53 by dcba.

Date: February 4, 2015 21:32

i also like raw version of too much blood,,they really has something going on,,but after all,,,it didn´t end up on the album...

Date: February 4, 2015 23:07

I may be wrong but "Going mad and wild" seems to run a bit fast. I slowed it by 3.3% (a semit-tone lower) and it seems to be better : the title song is now in A and Keith's voice sounds lower/more natural after the correction.

Date: February 4, 2015 23:10

aa so it runs too fast on the original as well...interesting i never tought of that!

Date: February 4, 2015 23:29

I just DL'ed DAC-109 and on this one TIGMad is in A. And VGP/DAC are pretty good at speed-correcting stuff so...

But at -3.3% it's slower than the version on DAC-109 so I guess 3.3%is too much. Maybe -3% is enough.

Date: February 4, 2015 23:38

No offense but you messed up the end of DAC-109 badly. There's the audio track of a film running all over the music!

"She walks up to the door"... does that ring a bell? grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-02-05 01:32 by dcba.

Date: February 4, 2015 23:58

And RE DAc-110 last song is a cover of "The Stumble". But Mr Zentgraf's site doesn't mention this song being recorded in 1982.

He does mention a version of "The Stumble" in 83 by... The De Luxe Blues Band (with Stu and Charlie).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-02-05 10:25 by dcba.

Date: February 5, 2015 08:50

dcba
No offense but you messed up the end of DAC-109 badly. There's the audio track of a film running all over the music!

"She walks up to the door"... does that ring a bell? grinning smiley

aaa noup smiling smiley

maybe i should download boot again and make a new remaster,,i have no idea what has happened there smiling smiley

Date: February 6, 2015 14:47

Hi Marko, will you be re-doing DAC-109 again?

Cheers,
Lee

Date: February 6, 2015 19:34

I allready have,will upload...tonight or tomorrow

Date: February 6, 2015 19:48

Ok thanks Marko! smiling smiley

Date: February 7, 2015 10:33

"OLD" link for Think you like it is now REMOVED,new one coming in hour or so.

Date: February 7, 2015 14:43

Cheers Marko, much appreciated!

Re: POST Undercover outtakes(all the ones that i have)Undercover outtakes-rogue label+Chainsaw massacre+Going mad &wild+The pain of love(DAC)+Think you like it(DAC)+Chainsaw massacre(DAC)+NEW LINK FOR THINK YOU LIKE IT
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: February 7, 2015 16:05

THanks for the "new" Think you like it DAC-109 remastered Marko!

Re: POST Undercover outtakes(all the ones that i have)Undercover outtakes-rogue label+Chainsaw massacre+Going mad &wild+The pain of love(DAC)+Think you like it(DAC)+Chainsaw massacre(DAC)+NEW LINK FOR THINK YOU LIKE IT
Date: February 7, 2015 16:56

Thanks a lot for all the remasterint etc. esp like the bluesjams, and The Stumble. Great !!

jeroen

Date: February 7, 2015 17:27

So, were the bluesJams and the Stumble recorded in 1982, or what year...

Jeroen

Date: February 7, 2015 17:41

Cant find a mention of The Stumble in Martin Elliotts book...

Could someone tell me more about it

Thanks

jeroen

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 8, 2015 11:25

thanks

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: February 12, 2015 12:34

Wetransfer links valid until February 19th:

Undercover outtakes Rogue Label remastered
[we.tl]

Chainsaw massacre-undercover outtakes remastered
[we.tl]

Going mad and wild remastered
[we.tl]

The pain of love DAC-107 remastered
[we.tl]

Think you like it DAC-109 remastered
[we.tl]

Chainsaw massacre DAC-110 remastered
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1817
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home