Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Sports Tickets in Texas
Posted by: fourflicks ()
Date: November 15, 2014 23:27

Hi,

I am flying to dallas in 2 weeks and would like to watch some sports games (mavericks, cowboys, stars and teaxns)
Is it possible / recommendable to buy tickets outside the arena/stadium or not?
Don't know if i make it early enough for the mavs game and dont want to buy tix if I cant go, so plan was to buy them outside aac.

Bought tickets for many games / concerts in other citys/states outside the venue but never in TX.

Thanks for your advice/help
Philipp

Re: OT: Sports Tickets in Texas
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 15, 2014 23:51

fourflicks
Hi,

I am flying to dallas in 2 weeks and would like to watch some sports games (mavericks, cowboys, stars and teaxns)
Is it possible / recommendable to buy tickets outside the arena/stadium or not?
Don't know if i make it early enough for the mavs game and dont want to buy tix if I cant go, so plan was to buy them outside aac.

Bought tickets for many games / concerts in other citys/states outside the venue but never in TX.

Thanks for your advice/help
Philipp

Lot of times the concierge @ the hotel has good sources for tickets. I don't live in Texas but I've heard that getting tickets for the Cowboys isn't tough as that stadium is so huge. They have been having an issue with opposing team fans showing up in mass. It was almost 50/50 when they played Houston or so it seemed on the broadcast.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1390
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home