Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST-Mick Jagger & Jeff Beck Primitive Cool Rehearsals
Date: October 25, 2014 09:02

Here's three tracks from the 1987 New York City Primitive Cool rehearsals conducted by Mick Jagger and Jeff Beck. The sound is very good, I'm 99% sure it's a soundboard.

Musicians include: Mick Jagger-Vocals; Jeff Beck-Guitar; G.B. Smith-Guitar; Tim Stevens-Bass; Anton Fig-Drums. Tracks are below.

1. Blues Jam/Danger Up Ahead (9:59)
2. Danger Up Ahead (5:09)
3. Gangster's Moll (7:21)

Download inclues artwork, MP3 files, and links to the website I obtained these from.

WeTransfer Link-VALID THROUGH NOVEMBER 01, 2014 (WeTransfer)

Enjoy this early Halloween treat!

Re: POST-Mick Jagger & Jeff Beck Primitive Cool Rehearsals
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 25, 2014 17:27

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Here's three tracks from the 1987 New York City Primitive Cool rehearsals conducted by Mick Jagger and Jeff Beck. The sound is very good, I'm 99% sure it's a soundboard.

Musicians include: Mick Jagger-Vocals; Jeff Beck-Guitar; G.B. Smith-Guitar; Tim Stevens-Bass; Anton Fig-Drums. Tracks are below.

Download inclues artwork, MP3 files, and links to the website I obtained these from.

Halloween treat, yeah, because I've read this is fake...

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: October 25, 2014 18:08

Personally I have always considered the tracks above as true outtakes not fakes. Of course I can be wrong.

On the other side the "rehearsals" tracks on TSP-CD-191 (Honky Tonk Women - Sympathy For The Devil - Dead Flowers - Shine A Light - Little Red Rooster) ARE fakes.

Date: October 25, 2014 19:16

Well I can be confused and I'm sure someone can make some light on this... confused smiley

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: October 25, 2014 19:33

Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

You probably heard about this one:

Rocks Off
there is a boot dvd called JAGGER AND BECK SESSIONS from a few year back which contains the following:

(only says "at VTR SESSION" - it's live - no info on the dvd)

h.t. women
sympathy for the devil
dead flowers
shine a light
little red rooster

there are 9 more songs of beck in the studio and an outtake of beck and rod stewart doing "people get ready."

Chris from Belgium

Date: October 25, 2014 19:40

Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Quique-stone, I would never post anything I think may be fake. To my knowledge (and ears), this is three rehearsal tracks. It sure sounds like Jagger singing, so it's up to you-take this or leave it.

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: October 25, 2014 19:45

coowouters

Rocks Off
there is a boot dvd called JAGGER AND BECK SESSIONS from a few year back which contains the following:

(only says "at VTR SESSION" - it's live - no info on the dvd)

h.t. women
sympathy for the devil
dead flowers
shine a light
little red rooster

I'm surprised, If there's a video with these songs, I am totally wrong. Sorry !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-25 19:49 by LiveAtHidepark.

Date: October 25, 2014 20:08

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Quique-stone, I would never post anything I think may be fake. To my knowledge (and ears), this is three rehearsal tracks. It sure sounds like Jagger singing, so it's up to you-take this or leave it.

Please, don't missunderstand my words! Please don't!
I never thought you were responsible for the fake, I mean that this stuff is a fake if I'm not wrong. I need someone with better memory to put some light here.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: October 25, 2014 20:19

This one is probably the fake one:

MICK JAGGER/JEFF BECK THE COUNTRY CLUB RESEDA CALIFORNIA(USA) OCTOBER-20-1987 SOUNDBOARD
KRW_CO TRANSFER

LINEAGE UNKNOWN GENERATION SOUNDBOARD TO DAT TO CDR KRW TRANSFER
TO EAC TO TLH FLAC LEVEL 8

THE BAND
Mick Jagger vocals Harp
Jeff Beck Guitar
Doug Wimbish bass
Terry Bozio Drums
Phil Ashley keyboards

SETLIST
1 Honky Tonk Women
2 Sympathy For The Devil
3 Dead Flowers
4 Shine A Light
5 Little Red Rooster

this is the short concert after the filming for the throwaway promo
i know they palyed other songs during the breaks in the filming
im not sure if they are out there.i did find film of foxy lady on youtube
here is the link

if anybody has more of this show or more film please post

IF YOU SHARE THIS ELSE WHERE PLEASE KEEP ALL THE INFO INTACT
IT SUCKS TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TWICE AND NOT GIVE CREDIT TO
THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER.... AS ALWAYS ENJOY.CHEERS KRW_CO

You can have a listen here (it's some 140 Mb):

[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Date: October 26, 2014 02:03

Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

I never thought you were responsible for the fake, I mean that this stuff is a fake if I'm not wrong. I need someone with better memory to put some light here.

Alright, my bad. Communication is bad over text on a computer screen. No hard feelings?

Date: October 26, 2014 02:15

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Alright, my bad. Communication is bad over text on a computer screen. No hard feelings?

...and English is not my natural language! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: October 26, 2014 02:23

Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Quique-stone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

...and English is not my natural language! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Really?! You speak it surprisingly well (over the Internet)! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1495
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home